cornishe

Protest Jump in NPS

yea... its not a good idea... the NPS probally already infiltrated the whole operation...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

not a good idea my ass. Its a great idea. It's still on as far as I'm concerened. Even if its a 5-way. Its obvious its got to happen next year so I hope that why people arent scambling.

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

not a good idea my ass. Its a great idea. It's still on as far as I'm concerened. Even if its a 5-way. Its obvious its got to happen next year so I hope that why people arent scambling.

You've been too quiet, Abbie. It's not your natural state, and it worries everyone.

You need to post more inflammatory material more often, that's all.

:D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

i was trying to throw some confusion in here
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

On the surface I appear to be this Canadian who currently lives in the USA, and lately I've been telling people that the INS is telling me that my Spanish isn't up to snuff and that I'm going to have to leave the USA sometime within the next 2 months. But in reality, I'm actually an undercover NPS Ranger sent first to the DZ to learn how to skydive and then how to BASE jump. This way I can find an in to the in crowd, expose the major dealers and distributors and bust open the whole case. So yes, you can could me in on your protest jump. B|

Hmmm ... I think I've been watching too many bad hollywood jumping movies.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

So yes, you can could me in on your protest jump.

Huh? You can count me in. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over