base428

Bridge Day 2005 Registration at 2pm EST

I spent $500 yesterday on a second server just to handle BD registrations this year, so all you "refreshers" out there shouldn't be disappointed at 2pm.

Click here to register

Also, we'll have shuttle buses this year from the Charleston airport to/from Fayetteville for those of you who don't want to rent a car. Shuttles will leave the airport Thurs and Friday and all return on Sunday at various times. There will be a small charge for this, to be determined. Any jumpers interested in picking up and driving these shuttle buses (15-passenger vans) when they arrive at the airport, please contact me (we'll let you use them for free if you drive).

We've also got the OK to use the 15-passenger vans to transport jumpers from the LZ. This is in addition to the long buses that are always present. So we'll have a lot more vehicles to get jumpers to the top.

Happy registering.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't remind people!!! That way I can be the first to register. B|

I'm sure there are a few slots that never get put online. Does anybody ever get slot #1?

WOOHOO 3 hours til registration!!!!!!!!!
:S
soo excited

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

Does anybody ever get slot #1?

Yes, and I usually send a congratulatory email to that person each year. But that doesn't mean he/she gets to jump first (he/she would be in the first group of 100+ jumpers). We usually throw someone extra special off the bridge each year for the first jump.

Everything regarding BD registration is 100% fair. I take NO early orders. I've even had some folks w/o computers call me this morning - I told them to call tonight and I'd register online for them.

Tip: If you create an account on the webstore, then you can order faster since you don't have to enter all the name/address stuff during checkout. Click the MY ACCOUNT or LOGIN/REGISTER link to create an account.

Russel, I agree that I should've kept quiet. It's not like I have a problem filling the slots each year.

Also, feel free to post questions/problems here or email me. I'll be monitoring this forum and my email for awhile.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

do we need to have the part filled out about the gear we will be jumping or can we leave it blank?

You cannot add the jump pass to your cart until 2pm EST, and you'll need to refresh your browser so an ADD TO CART button will appear below the questions.

So don't waste time filling out the info until you see the ADD TO CART button appear and an inventory level will show up in red letters at the top (ie. 450 jump slots available for purchase).

Good luck.

Triax Productions will be offering a presale discount on the Bridge Day DVD this year. Save $10 on your DVD if you order early. Thats 20% off. After you have registered go to www.triaxproductions.com for more information. Or if you are really giddy go now.

Kenyon

with registration i see that one could take a
FJC....

how long is the course and how much to rent gear for the day....

thanks

==================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Yes, and I usually send a congratulatory email to that person each year.

That's way rad. You continue to impress me, Jason.

with registration i see that one could take a
FJC....

New this year are advanced, full blown FJC's taught by Johnny Utah and Tom Aiello. These are separate courses. Complete info is here

For gear rentals, please read our FAQ

oh come on... force the two of them into a room to give a combined course! it would be way more fun!

:ph34r:

why is there such a problem with Tom and Johnny..

anyone care to explain....

====================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

for whatever reason they don't see eye to eye.
let's not hijack this thread any further.

Jason,

Just out of curiosity, what is the starting number this year?
Memento Audere Semper

Ok I got order #2256. B| Does that mean I am in the first 100? Jason, what would the first order number have been?

Edit to add: Not quite sure why this is such a big deal. Maybe just because it's something fun to do at work other than actually doing work! :P

REGISTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!

See you in line. # 2269.

Jason, the webserver was great. Not even a hint of usage when I was filling out my order.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

im 2295!

pete is 2237

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!

Jason, the webserver was great. Not even a hint of usage when I was filling out my order.

Ditto! Thanks!!! :)

You can't really judge by the invoice numbers, but the starting # is 2236. Keep in mind that there are multiple jumpers on some orders and that some order numbers are never used. Also, you are assigned an order when you add the product to your basket.....not when you checkout.

I'll be posting more info shortly so you can determine where you are on the list.

PS. The new server did OK this year. Biggest spike was about 11 seconds between requests shortly after 2pm. Anyone have any major delays?

Ok I got order #2256. B| Does that mean I am in the first 100?

Yep, you're in the first group this year. Now if we can convince the first group to ride out with the staffers at 7am, we'll actually have some jumpers in line at 9am. The cops refuse to let anyone on the bridge, including jumpers, until 9am and it's a 5 minute walk to the exit point (the rationale being if they let jumpers onto the bridge early, spectators will follow)