DexterBase

Faber & PeterC West Coast Summer Rampage

Anytime. I mean that.

no you dont,but nice of you to say so:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

sorry dude thats 4 times ago.. ill see if i rember next;)
did you guys get a few jumps in?

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

(dude get a wax off:D:ph34r:),keep up going "old-style"it looks scarry,i really enjoyed your fun and jokes at the exitpointB|

What? You want to wax my jimmy? :o FAG!

Old school, baby, old school. Cya around the world sometime. Good to meet you and the rest of the homos that were out there too!

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

We're experiencing wind and police at the moment.

same as usual i guess:ph34r: you guys should start jump in dark condition:D(joke)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i hope you liked our "baywatch-rescue" of you:P.

It really is too bad no one got that on video! Especially with you in your underwear. :D

A big thanx from me to everyone who made this trip such a big succes (you know who you are). But a special thanx to Chad and Katie who's effort on this trip was outstanding. It was very nice to meet you all and I really hope to see you all overhere in Denmark sometime. I don't think this was my last US visit though since the West Cost has so many interesting exitpoints and nice people and we didn't get deported...:)
Everybody please take care until we meet again

To be continued... C ya!

Washed your skids and you can't remember my name? :D

You suck!

I'll hold your pc when you come back for that jump that's on "the top of your list". My man said it's a sweet free fall...guess you'll find out. :ph34r:

byop=bring your own plunger

To Faber and Peter,

I know that you guys could have picked a lot of places to visit, and there were a ton of BASE jumpers who would have been glad to show you around. I was truly honored that you guys would decide to share this trip with us.

Now that the dust is beginning to settle, well, we do still have one more Dane for another week or so:P, I have been reflecting on the last couple of weeks. It really was an amazing ride. I had to come back to work just to get some rest.;)

It was a treat showing you around and helping you guys jump some famous objects here (and a couple not so famous ones... shhhh..... B|)

Good times with good people. Some new objects for me. Laughs, smiles and beer. Spending time with people like you is really what this sport is all about, the jumps are cool too, but this sport is about life and enjoying it. You showed me a good time!

To everyone who helped us out along the way; Bill, Alan, Ray, Sandy, Spence, Tim, Tom, Cheri, MOM! (she doesn't read or post here but she was a great sport.) and everyone in Twin Falls... THANK YOU! I owe you all.

It was a trip sitting in a room with the Danes and 15 of my family members watching BASE video on the big screen, and the only thing they found questionable was my choice of words when I landed in a stream.

Faber, stay away from my mom!

Peter, Natalie is only 15!

Anyway, thanks for letting me be a part of the adventure. Let's do it again.

---Chad

Edit: An interesting fact and a testament to BASE jumpers: Faber and Peter were here for 21 days. Not once did they need to stay in a hotel room. How many communities are like that?

I'm totally hammered and really should stay away from the keyboard right now, but...

An interesting fact and a testament to BASE jumpers: Faber and Peter were here for 21 days. Not once did they need to stay in a hotel room. How many communities are like that?

Fucking eh, brother. Fucking eh...

Edit: An interesting fact and a testament to BASE jumpers: Faber and Peter were here for 21 days. Not once did they need to stay in a hotel room.

more important.. how many times did you and Katie spend at a hotel room:ph34r::D
however 1 nite after a rather wellknown bridge we were sleeping at a parkinglot just behind MC D. just 1 hours drive away from your moms,that nite i had rather stayed at your moms or at a hotel,but only as im not allowed to drive your car:D:):D

Chad give me a shout as your awake,ive got great news for ya:P(no your not beeing a bigbrother again:o:D),but you can call me dad any day if you like:P

Natalie is only 15!

damnit i thourght i broke the law she told me she only were 14:ph34r: anyway say hello to her;)

thanks for letting me be a part of the adventure. Let's do it again.

thanks for not killing us on that trip,i deafently will give you one more chance,just let me know im already trying to convince Lene on another trip:)

Say hello to your grandpa and grandmom theyre werry special,i really want to meet them again.. theyre way coolB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i need contact info on Bill who i jumped whith at Perrine,i have some nice stills of him doing gainers i think he would like a copy off.

Cheers:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

he he whish i had the video of his stall,or stills of it,but no.. its a welexecuted straight gainer whith a big smile on his face and some hadsigns from him aswellB| only bad thing is that he wear a orange tshirt,but hey im still not made my mind belive that its legal to jump from that bridgeB|:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber