DexterBase

Faber & PeterC West Coast Summer Rampage

Faber:
"You promised no hike could you hold that promise? guess not,its all your fault anyway."

You were not hiking. You were Running Scared and holding Peters Hand for comfort.
------------------------------------

Faber:
"when will i get my waterfall?"

You will get your Waterfall around here, when Hell Freezes Over, Fat-Boy. ... (just joking).....:S
Also BIG NEWS
It's Not FABER that holds the Record for the, Fastest Pilot-Chute Toss in these neck of the woods.
It now goes to Peter. I think his Toe was still touching the edge when he pitched his Pilot-Chute.
Hell that jump of his may not even be Considered as being a Free-Fall.

Yeah man....those "delays" were so short, the rangers thought they were dealing with paraglider pilots....:D

(edited for grammar/Faberisms---->even after a couple of days I'm speaking and writing like a Dane:S)

Peter C., you left your Hanwags in my garage...do you need them shipped to you or are your future LZ's sneaker rated?

Hey Dude, He's definitely going to be needing those boots, we're not nearly ready to call it a trip just yet. There's more objects waiting, I've just been letting these Danes warm up and get confident, then I'll unveil the sinister ones;).

Thanks for getting us the hell out of dodge! "It's a really low bust object. You guys will be fine...." Who the hell said that!?;)

What a good time. Seriously, I owe you one Buddy.

I'll PM you the address to ship the boots to. Cool?

Back off to the Rampage.:S

Thanks for getting us the hell out of dodge! "It's a really low bust object. You guys will be fine...." Who the hell said that!?;)

i know who it were he aint to be trusted,hope he has the records better on my top priorety object up arround there:):D

we wont need the boots,its all black death jumps here anyway(black death-slider ups),i cant belive your ruin my scoore,however its nice to get a few new objects inB|

Im sorry to dissapoint you about thouse paraglider pilots,theyre pretty much americans all of them,one of them even pretend he cant find GC so he do it instead of making the jumps whith us(didnt you think it could be done buddy?:D)

By the way Dexter dont want us to tell this so please dont tell to anyone... He sleeps in strings and a top,now how wrong is that?poor K-monster(WE MISS YA).

Ray and 587 thanks of your pro way of getting us into the heat and out again...

587,please be careful of what you post after all we got one of your rigs rember:P(sure is some girl coullor on it there:o:ph34r:).Tell your wife hello she is out standing cook,and the service were top while you were gone:P

and now this:
Sorry Dexters mom,im really sorry that i destroyed your toilet,you should get a danish one it can take the sh!t:D,how long will it take before we get kicked out of here?:)

by the way we will have a memorial jump for Becky at the Perrine hope you guys will show up

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

im really sorry that i destroyed your toilet,

Bwahuahauhauhauhauhaauha :D

Another European that isn't used to the tiny little potholes they have on this contintent. That's hilarious.

North Americans turd smaller.

I don't know if they are Peter's or Faber's, but there are some sandals still here. Does the owner want them brought to Twin when I come?

By the way Dexter dont want us to tell this so please dont tell to anyone... He sleeps in strings and a top,now how wrong is that?poor K-monster(WE MISS YA).

You are one crazy Dane, I think that was you dreaming that you could see dexter in that little clothing...do you have one of those fetishes like we saw in some of those videos in that store where you hit on and picked up Becky?

Thanks for getting us the hell out of dodge!

Amen to that! 587, you are hands down the most capable gc I know, you saved our asses! The sandwiches and gatorade were icing on the cake too, when you picked us up. Tell your awesome wife I said hi, it sounds like I missed a good meal...I did make it back for my lab and quiz though but I sure was itchy in class from all the crap (not literally) we crawled around in.

You're welcome! It was nice to finally meet you both!

As far as "dane poop" goes, that would definitely explain the slow flushing and the occasional soft gurgling noises in our downstairs bathroom. :|

(Next time, you guys use the cat box!) :D

Mrs. 587

no Sweety just leave tem,i have more shit there anyway,will need to drop by b airport home...

Well things happens as your not arround.. you sure you dont miss a pair of strings?

yes i have a fetissh but im only tell when were alone again:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

your such a cool personB| looking forward to meet again...

sorry about your toilet,it wasnt me but the orange cat... just ask him....

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Thanks Hookit to take up the challenge to hook up,that morning jump were awsome,and thouse daylight flights were great,im sure ill play more whith thatB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Has the Faber Hucks Amer Tour gone completely underground....or has the crazy Dane finally "ass"-fixiated everyone involved?:o

...and thouse daylight flights were great,im sure ill play more whith that

>>Faber don't tell me he took you Ground Launching!
There is no way you hauled your butt up that hill! Impossible! I don't believe it!
:D

Nope, it's a day of rest for them, and a day of work for me so my part of the venture has most likely come to an end. Yesterday we did something really silly. Sorry for the sight naming but in this case I believe it's ok.

We trekked over to Six Flags Marine World. Peter and Faber have never ridden good roller coasters before so we spent the day riding roller coasters and watching dolphin and killer whale shows.

The night before, we hucked a 360 foot power tower under a beautiful moonlit sky. After that we were on our way to climb a very tall antenna. The wind was not going the usual direction which left a large field of corn to land in. Ever land in corn? I don't recommend it. The field was being irrigated as well so the mud content was very high so we bailed on that idea.

The replacement jump, which was mighty nice to watch, was a flick from a famous local S.

The jump we made a few days ago was from another S with quite a spectacular view. From there we drove to yet another location... a couple hours drive away. Chad, Peter and Faber made their first and second ground launches.

I don't like to ruin Fabers rep but he's quite articulate and not so lazy as he'd like you to believe.

Peter and Faber, it's been a pleasure meeting you and taking you to a couple of the local objects. Untill we meet again... stay safe.

Chad, you stay safe as well, it's been a blast.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Tim, you are the man. I always learn new stuff when I hang around you. Thanks for showing us that absolutely amazing power tower. That's going to be a hard jump to reproduce, even at the same site. Everything was just... right. I was stunned at the beauty of the moment. Kinda wish my Katie was there.

We're "recharging our batteries" today, and packing up so we can turn it back on tonight.

We'll be off in a few minutes to go scope out some scary cliffs that I don't believe anyone has jumped. We'll see what happens with that.

Faber loved the ground launching. I couldn't believe it, but Tim actually found a way to make him WANT to hike. He actually climbed that hill twice!!! Believe that!?

Well, the Danes have been having a good time. We have a few more days here before we head to TF for more good times and cold beer.

I hope to see everyone there.

Until later, Chad

Edit: Oh yeah, if Faber ever shoves his way past you at the exit point, there's a reason. He just dropped a horrible fart next to you. Make sure you're ready to exit when you're sharing an exit point with the dude!

he he man,im having a blast,shoot me an mail i dont have your adress out side my home pc;),say hello to your wife aswellB|

Tim,you ROCK,i cant belive all that fun we had,it has been a great time,i hope to hook up again at some point when your done buissness..

Yeah i hiked that 565ft hill 2 times after i had hiked that 240ft hill aswell,but as you guys saw i had a hard time by my leg after thatB|,i really hoped that i wouldnt feel it on this trip but there we go..

How ever i cant belive how fun it were to Groundlaunching,i deafently goona look for spots in DK and get a smaller canopy for that(even as my Flik did a good job there).
It were way fun to see Chad tumbling across the hill,desperate to get control of his canopy:ph34r:at the end he got it and made a nice flightB|

That Power tower Tim took us off were stunning,it has been along time since i have had such a weiv,thanks alot for sharring that Tim,i owe you big...

Yesterday we went Rollercoasting,funny things they are,specialy when you see other BASEjumpers screaming like girls there(CHAD),however we all made unbeliveble "Tracks " and "swoops" from them realy fun...The Dolphins and killer whales were just perfect i have never seen anything like that.. how cool is that... i give them 9 out of 10(as BASE is 10:P)

Im sorry i have made Chad affraid to share exitpoints whith me as of my farts but its really his own fault.. its him who want to eat the food we do:)

Katie,could you bring my firewire cabel to TF,its the grey one that is exact same in both ends,i then will use the time in the car from TF to Seatle to dub our vids,looking forward to hook up again.But please dont give me more flowers Chad is still sad about that:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Dude.... :)
Everyone else: Faber is NOT articulate - its only cos the Americans don't actually speak English that makes them think they understand him.... And the bastard absolutely stinks; I had to move house after the last time he stayed (partly the smell, partly so he doesn't know where I live anymore).

:P
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

We have a few more days here before we head to TF for more good times and cold beer.

Dinner at my house Friday night. Anyone in town is invited to come and make fun of Faber.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Everyone else: Faber is NOT articulate.

hehe... I didn't say he uses the correct words all the time;) ... I don't either for that matter. Since I'm one of the American's that doesn't speak english, it's quite possibly the code breaker.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

e-mail sent.....

Chad said ....
"Oh yeah, if Faber ever shoves his way past you at the exit point, there's a reason. He just dropped a horrible fart next to you."

My grandpa always said ..."it's a sorry dog that cant stand the smell of his own $hit" [:/] (course grandpa was crazy as f--k, and probably just babbling):ph34r:

Dinner at my house Friday night. Anyone in town is invited to come and make fun of Faber.

Everybody else bring beer. We'll supply the Abbie.
-C.

Hello,
Sorry I missed you folks on Sunday.
I am now constrained by work until late Wednesday.
My offer of a short climb Thursday morning still stands.
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

I'll be in town!! Can Faber drink tequilla with me???

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

he really like blue lable smirnoff...had him cuddling the toilet n it at my house after just 30 minutes...he drinks like he hikes....not very well at all.!!!
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com