DexterBase

Faber & PeterC West Coast Summer Rampage

Okay!

In just a few short weeks, the US will experience a crisis of epic proportions.

Faber and PeterC will be unleashed on American soil. The trip will begin in Seattle on July 14th and wind its way down the west coast, culminating in 4 days at the Potato bridge.

We will be at the Bridge from July 29th until the morning of August 2nd.

If anyone on the west coast wants to make a jump with these crazy Danes, PM me and we'll try to make it happen. The schedule is flexible right now but we are planning so it will get harder to adapt the closer we get to the trip.

i hope youve got plenty of sub 300 stuff for the lazy boy!!
http://www.extreme-on-demand.com

Nah...we got Black Death Bill and his Jet Ranger Chopper to haul his lazy ass to exit point!
Hope he can hang on to the skid though...;)
A

Nah...we got Black Death Bill and his Jet Ranger Chopper to haul his lazy ass to exit point!
Hope he can hang on to the skid though...;)

shouldnt be a problem..(im used to the UK envioment= drunk climbing crazy shit whith a rig on..:ph34r:)looking forward to that arrenge he he

Im really looking forward to this trip...

Guys wank before i get there you wont have time as im there as you need to entertain me and Peter,if not we WILL entertain our self on your account:P:D rember old tricks like setting sleeping people on fire,wash their ears whith a dirty d!ck has become borring...

Hold on to your stars and strips or you will see stars after you got stripes all over:ph34r::DB|

Rock n roll

btw by the doc i got from Chad i hope you have some lifts some were or you might want to chek my choice of PC after the packjob.. theres no way you gonna pull my fat ass all the way up in thouse things:o:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Faber: I got my pink hat ready, you crazy f*cker!

Let the Faber Hucks America Tour commence....

Also, everybody that plans on making a jump with Faber, let me know. That'll give me an idea of how many limited edition F.H.A.T shirts I need to print. Share an exit with Faber, and you qualify. Revolutionary design to be unveiled soon! :ph34r:

Dexterbase: I'm flexible. I'm going to try and be in Twin when you guys are there, but I'd also love to come visit Washington and do something there. I'll be in touch (PM me your phone-nr, I broke another phone on a base-jump).

jaap... speaking of lazy, when are you coming out this way?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Did you order those bulldozers yet? How else are you going to scrape an E together that's big enough to entice me? ;)

Just kidding. I'm stuck with only ten holidays a year though, so I have to plan carefully.

phish... you and your "e's" ....:o

gotcha on the leave thing... how are your E's in the winter? will you be a BD this year by chance?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

you and your "e's"

I wish. Of my eleven objects, only two were E's.

Admittedly, I'm drawn to objects that were there long before base jumping existed and will still be there long after base jumping has become too trendy and shark fucking is the new rage. I guess it's a nature thing.

how are your E's in the winter?

That's what ski's and snowboards are for, right? ;)

will you be a BD this year by chance?

With 95 percent certainty, yes.

But we're going off-topic. PM me the rest...

You guys had to pick the one weekend to visit Twin that I am going to be out of town. I was looking forward to meeting all of you. Oh well, some other time.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

You guys had to pick the one weekend to visit Twin that I am going to be out of town.

Actually I think I picked the weekend, so you can blame me. Oops!

I would...but I like you too much!

Hope you've been healing well, and I really hope to soon you again soon.

Holly Joan
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

Thanks. I have been healing well (still not 100% though) and I plan on being back again Labor Day weekend! ;) I'm planning on doing a jump in my wheelchair! :D Should be fun!

Yeah... uh.... Russel picked the weekend. His fault. hehe:P

Edit: Oh yeah, I should be in TF several times this summer so we'll get to hang out.

Dexter IMPORTANT
just realiced that our plane leaves 2.nd August we might want to move the last part of the trip 1 day back,taking one of touse 4 free days off... wanted to give you a call but guess your sleeping at this point...

PBASE you gonna hook up in TF aswell?B|i thourght i wouldnt meet you as of your injury...

Hope your healing up all good.Hey if you dont jump you can pack one of my rigs while im jumping the other one(joke im only jumping my own packjobs period..)

looking forward to meet all you guys,Holly skip what ever plans you have made this is a must see cartoonshow i tell ya:P:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

No problem, we'll adjust the schedule. Not a big deal, we're still getting time in TF. We can always bend the time frames a little here and there.

as long you dont bend me:ph34r::o:D

go get some sleep you´ll need it:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

PBASE you gonna hook up in TF aswell?

Yup, I'm comin'! ;) Still don't think I'll be jumping but we'll see what the doc says in two weeks.

cool one im looking forward to meet you man.. hope your not eating too many funny pills as i want a beer or two whith you he he:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

We are getting close! If you haven't contacted me yet to coordinate a jump, you'll have to do it soon. In a couple of days...;)

Hello,
Will you make it as far south as Petaluma?
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Hello,
Yes, I'd like to huck you off my local.
It's only 225', so suits Faber well.
(Can be seen on Out Rage).
Avery
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Nice we'll be there. PM me a phone number for you and we'll talk about dates and stuff like that.

Yes, I'd like to huck you off my local.
It's only 225', so suits Faber well.

woooohoooB| niiice one fella looking forward to...

Guys at this point i just reached home aftera small week out in nowere whith my family,i have less than 17 hours to pack my sh!t,give my lovely wife some love and drink a good amount of ok beer before i reach the start of my trip headding towards Peter(Copenhagen)were we we will ruin the airport before leaving in dust just to head your way having alot of fun...

Now to my packing list
2 rigs(no sliders)
2 42´av zp pcs
1 46áv zp pc
1 46 ´zp pc
1 38´av zp pc
2 hook knives
1 full set of bodyamor(well Faber style:P)
2 stashbags
1 stills cam
2 helmets(1 for video one for my soft head)
1 dv cam
chargers

now.. Lene speaks about clean underwear and socks... would i need thouse?
Personaly i thought i could make a nude trip just to not carry that extra;):D
guess i packed the most important eitems,let me know if i missed anything...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber