zahiv

firefly suits

Hello all

I am thinking about geting a firefly 2 piece ff suit and if some one has pictures of firefly suits it will be great if he/she could upload it.

Asaf

...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return...
blue sky
Asaf

I know
I talked to sherri and she said it will take 10 weeks
hope shes right.

...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return...
blue sky
Asaf

I talked to firefly and they said that it's going to be at the end of the month, and i ordered mine DEC. 17. Mine is going to be a v-stripe 2pc. i will post a few pic when i will get mine. I also had the same thread a few weeks before there are more replys so check it out

I saw the trad but there are only 3 pics.

It does not realy matter cause I placed my order yesterday, but still I would like to see more pics of firefly suits.
:P

blue sky
Asaf

Two years ago I ordered a suit from them with the "RUSH" option. I called them and they said they could not rush it. Back then I got my suit in 9 weeks but that was after calling every week to try and get it expedited. They have great suits just a little slow on the order processing end.
Kirk

ok... if you are backed up on orders and you take RUSH orders that means the people who ordered NORMAL would get pushed back even further.

Hence if you don't offer RUSH... you can push harder to build the orders you have faster out the door and you will make progress on getting your delivery times back to normal... if you don't, you'll never catch up.

Kinda like credit card debt...

FWIW

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

I know it takes time for th esuit to arrive
so if any one has cool pix of their firefly pics...
:P

blue sky
Asaf

I usually try to interview the customer and get an idea of colors and styles that appeal to them in particular. Then I try to make it a bit unique.

In fact when someone comes in and asks for a jumpsuit just like "Johnnys", I say, "NO!, that's Johnnys, lets make one even cooler that is all you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Email Sherri and ask to see some of her more extreme suits. Shes got an absolutly stunning design on her personal suit. SeaMonkey on here has an entire suit covered with little stars, moons, and other things to make it look like a magicians cape, it's totally stylin.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

congrats on the new suit
so when are you going to post some pics ;).
Enjoy the new suit

blue sky
Asaf