JaapSuter

Base Polo Shirts

I've gotten a lot of requests from people that would like to buy a shirt. To keep the price down, I'll have them done on regular t-shirts instead of polo-shirts.

Paypal your requested size from XS up to XXL and your address to [email protected]. If you're in the US it's USD 22.50, outside it's USD 26.50. The shirt should be there within two weeks if you're in the US. Outside can take a little longer.

They could be a little cheaper if I could put in a big order at once, but I'm too lazy too coordinate that. I'm making 3 cents per order on these. If you prefer, I can send you the design and you can iron it on your own shirt.

Those people that I have promised t-shirts already, e.g. the contest winners and the ones who succesfully bribed me behind the scenes, will still get their polo-version for free obviously.

Cheers,

Jaap

Jaap,

Check out http://www.cafepress.com.

They'll handle the sales side of your shirts and make them as they're ordered. No ironing involved, and a better quality product than iron on.

(I'm making an assumption that you may be slaving away over an ironing board making these things yourself.)

Lou

Thanks Lou. I'm not slaving over an ironboard for these. I already have a hard enough time to iron my own shirts, let alone iron somebody elses t-shirts.

I used http://www.zazzle.com to print them. I've used Cafe Press in the past, but in my opinion Zazzle delivers higher quality apparel, both the textile as well as the print.

I suppose I could just make the print public and let people buy it directly from Zazzle. But that wouldn't be fun anymore. ;)

Thanks again!

I'm not slaving over an ironboard for these.

Ah, good! I knew you were smarter than that!

'cept when it comes to folding pilot chutes! *dig!*

Lou