heyday

'going-in' in Prague ;-)

After a nice wingsuit weekend in Príbram, Czech Republic, we drove back to the centre of Prague to see organised crane jumps from 63 metres over the river Vltava. Three jumpers made several jumps from the crane over a few hours. Weather conditions were perfect, and the great Czech beer is about 40p (70 cents a pint) :-) Photographs attached are of James Boole getting a 2 for 1 deal from the crane - with some flat-fly into the river :-) ...nice
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."...Steven Wright

That looks like fun !!!

How easy was it to borrow the crane??

When's the crane boogie ???

:P

Hey man, it's Příbram. How did you manage to get crane there? Was it part of this planned swoop exhibition?

Fido

Fido

...I previewed my message to see that Příbram would have little meaning to most of the community ;-)

Pribram works for now....also, trying to pronounce the name correctly is something quite like being at school!!

David
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."...Steven Wright

...and yes it was part of the planned swoop event which unfortunately was cancelled last minute...air-traffic...or something like that...

Hi David !
Great Time in Pribram, let's stay in touch 4 the video exchange... i've got an FTP running (... maybe Walking is the right word :ph34r: ) if you want upload instead of send them.

Hope to C U soon !

Marco.
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com

Here it is correctly. Could you send me name of jumpers?
Ps.: You should post something about Dragon Challenge to wingsuit forum.

Fido

...MUCHO BASE James !!!;)
This week end at the big wall !!!B|