hecy68

multi

Question ?? is there any advantage using the multi on wingsuit base..:ph34r: Go hard or go home...

Hey Hecy!

I'll send this thread with your question to Todd, the designer of the Multi. He'll be glad to work out the dynamics and give you the low-down.

Y'all, for technical questions like this, e-mailing to us is a quicker way to get an answer. We don't check the boards every day, and sometimes a week or two will go by before we have a chance to browse for things like this. We really want to address your questions however, so we'd love to hear from any of you with questions like Hecy's goodie posted here.

thanks, Hecy...how long will you be in Norway this summer?

peace,
K

thanks for the reply mate . ile be in lysabotyn for 2 weeks june july i miss the heli boogie but thats for the lazy boyz he he cheers ...;)

Hey Hecy...

Yeah, I'm missing the HeliBoogie too this year. I'll be there the last 2 weeks of July, sounds like I'll miss seeing you, too, dammit! That's worse than missing the heli rides! :(

I'll check with Todd tomorrow on the tech question in this thread again...and make sure it gets posted here.

Peace,
K