K763

CONTACTING APEX BASE

Hi All-

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our basicresearch.com email addresses. If you are trying to contact us, please use the following email addresses:

Orders and support : perrisATapexbase.com
FBJC's and events: moabATapexbase.com
Technical help: toddATapexbase.com

Any mail sent to us through the links on the BR website is not getting through, so please re-address your messages to us at the above addresses for prompt replies.

THANK YOU!

Karen Thomas
Apex BASE LLC
Perris Facility

PLEASE NOTE:

DO NOT CREATE QUICK LINKS ON THESE ADDRESSES!

We have been plagued by SPAM and have learned that the "clicky's" can be harvested and then spammed. We are avoiding this to the best of our ability..
Thanks.
K

We have been plagued by SPAM and have learned that the "clicky's" can be harvested and then spammed. We are avoiding this to the best of our ability..
Thanks.
K

Non-clicky email addresses can also be harvested.

If you want to post an address in a non-harvestable (yet) form, I'd recommend using the form: perrisATapexbase.com.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi Tom-

Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll use that format in the future.

I just tried to see if I could edit my post, but didn't find the key. If you think my addresses would be harvested from my post, would you mind editing them for me? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Thanks again...
"love your work, Mate!"
K

I've edited them.

There's a 6 hour timeout on the forums, so after 6 hours you can't edit the posts any longer.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com