FIREFLYR

MEM DAY: Who is Going? When Will you Be There?

Everyone realizes that Memorial Day is pretty much the worst wind condtions of the year here, right?

I was so fooled the first year I went during Memorial Day back in 2003. It was like 80 degrees and pretty good winds, I got a lot of great jumps in.
Last year seemed to be a more accurate reflection of Spring weather in Twin Falls. :( BUT, did get to check out the city a bit more.

So with that being said, I'm going again this year! Arriving in TF on 05/25, should be in time for at least one sunset jump and leaving on 05/30.

There are 5 of us REPRESENTIN from Michigan
B|

See you there Jaime, even if my Houston crew is abandoning me

Hey now I'm not abandoning you... I'd be there if I didn't have a presentation to give in Houston on May 27th and one in St. Louis on June 2nd... argh :SB|
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

So Tom since Memorial day is a bad time and I was there for the ambulance rides. When is the best time to come to Twin Falls? Was thinking July 4th because of the day it falls on. What do you think?

H

When is the best time to come to Twin Falls?

The Fall has the best, and most consistent weather.

Was thinking July 4th because of the day it falls on. What do you think?

Last year 4th of July had better weather than Memorial Day, but there were still some windy times. Great partying going on, though. ;)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

So.... Memorial Day It Is Then.

Memorial Day is a good way to kick off the summer.
Winds come and Wind Go.... bla bla bla bla Bla.
How are you ever going to get any experience with wind if you don't Jump in it ???
Beers are Cold .
Day's Are Sunny .
Bull-shit with your friends is Free.
Altitude is Free.
The walks are short.
The landing area is so fucking Cruz & Lax you could PCA a Blind Man.

also: I picked up a Couple of those New ABA BASE CD's to throw in the gift pile for the Raffle.

I don't care how windy it is . . . the highlight of my trip will be getting to meet Ray ;)

I don't care how windy it is . . . the highlight of my trip will be getting to meet Ray ;)

He's not that sexy. Take my word for it

Hey... freekboy066
I Don't Think He IS Going ...!
Baxter just called Me and said he just got back from his Doctor's Appointment today.
BAD NEWS....:|
Doc. told Baxter he had a, BIG Yellow Streak that appeared to be...
Running up his Back.

Doc. said... "It's to Windy for Him to JUMP."--- and Baxter is SCARED of a small chance there might be wind....!!!

Gardner is Baxter coming?

I'm a frayed knot.

See Ray's post re: Baxter's recently-diagnosed big yella streak. 'nuff said.

:D

Gardner

Well well... pretty funny there Mr. Losli, coming from the guy who was scared of a little fog and went hiding under the rocks at #7 last summer, you're pretty humorous! ;)

While a few of the ABC will be in TF, the others will be at an undisclosed location jumping big As with vadors in an attempt to burn most of the know objects in the South before we head Europe in June.

FreakBoy, sorry we didn't get to jump in January but thanks for the invitation.

See both you fu*kers at exit soon.

Baxter.

Damn, didn't think I had to defend myself from the home crew! Shit Cracker, I may have a stipe but your nickname is "Ol' Yeller!!!":o

Tom- Please ban 311, he's being mean to me!!!;););)

Damn, didn't think I had to defend myself from the home crew! Shit Cracker, I may have a stipe but your nickname is "Ol' Yeller!!!":o

Tom- Please ban 311, he's being mean to me!!!;););)

Is that stipe a??.....

a: stem supporting the cap of a fungus?
b: part that is similar to a stipe and connects the holdfast and blade of a frondose alga?
c: petiole of a fern frond?
d: prolongation of the receptacle beneath the ovary of a seed plant?
e: all of the above?

-g

P.S. Tom I think you should ban Baxter for bein' yella

Oh that's all right - I just want to see if I can still enroll my monkey in Ray & Spence's Bounceproof Base School . . . :P

Baxter:
" Well well... pretty funny there Mr. Losli, coming from the guy who was scared of a little fog and went hiding under the rocks at #7 last summer, you're pretty humorous]!" .
-------------

How the hell would you know that unless you were hiding there ALSO....:o
I'm starting to sway toward the:
Stipe - receptacle beneath the ovary of a seed plant.....;)

Ahhhh....Kevin
that shows how much you know buddy.
I may look like a Hunch-Back Ogre but
All the Chic's Love and Adore Me mainly for my ....

Sensitivity, that's the 1st thing.
But Mainly it's that They Know I have such a firm grasp of there Emotional fragility and Needs......:P

You were both whining at #7 (me included, from the rain and cold). But neither of you had the sack to go first, heh....heh.....;)

How the hell would you know that unless you were hiding there ALSO....:o

(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

I have such a firm grasp of there Emotional fragility and Needs......:P

their or there?

hhehehe just playing... lay off the keyboard late at night

:D;):)B|:)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Damn the baby battalion leg of the ATL BASE crew is slammin its own...didn't see ya this morning...or last week...or the week before that...or...wait you must be yella!B| I am sure there will be someone at the Potato bridge willing to PCA you to get current!!!!:D

Oh yeah that last post was directed toward the homebody formally know as an Active BASE Jumper 311:P

Oh yeah that last post was directed toward the homebody formally know as an Active BASE Jumper 311:P

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh....... waaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

you're still pissed about that phat daddy sweetazzz crane downtown formerly known as Hot Wing... Now known as NOT WING. Too bad you pre-named something you've never even jumped.

I got two this morning downtown. Where were you?????? Oh yeah... you were doing your weekly three hour round trip to nowhere.

Love n kisses,
Gardner

P.S. BTW, I saw your house from the exit point.

Tom you might wanna locked this thread it's about to get ugly.

g

Got two what? Diaper changes?;) The Not Wing got torched by some knuckleheads trying to jump at 9pm...oh yeah you were there! Bring it on!:D