evilivan

Congrats 850

The grammatically challenged Dane hits 200. Nice work :)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Congratulations Faber. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

fuck thats old!

B|

Nioce wun Faber vas gud to shar sum of de jumpz wid yu!

cheers guys...

It has been a really cool week of my life(also a week were i wasnt so much online:P)

Last weekend i visited my parents(2 hours drive away,in DK that far:P) were i mannegede to scoop out an A whith my dad(how cool is that) just to Jump it the next early AM,before that i jumped a object i already had jumped before.

tuesday(?day before friday),i get 2 jumps off my local A
Friday Nikolaj(yes the new dane posting Q´s arround here,cool guy by the way) had to get picked up at the trainstation,and then again to my local A for another jump.That evening we had a look at most of my nearby objects(meaning whith in 30 mins of drive),going to bed at 1130pm.

Up early saturday morning 1 hour drive to an object i opened last year but only had jumped once.got back at Lenes place at 8am whith breakfast:)(need to do somthing sometimes:P) after breakfast we went to my local A once again were i jumped off 400ft, had a hang up at my carry on SL off 180ft and a nice running exit off 300ft.
Same nite we had the pleassure of Lenes cooking before we went out to a crane i have wanted to jump for long time,sadly LZ wasnt ok,even as the rest of the conditions were perfect.we used 2.5 hours on that hike... got home at midnite had a beer before we went for sleep at 1am.
sunday 8am rise n´shine... loads od fog and dust rain,i however were ready to get my jump #200 in this day..
firsrt jump were wet and cold,but at my 2.nd climb the sun were out giving me the warm.
Up there i had some nice time looking at the weiv.. confident that even as it looked bad in the morning it went out perfect weather for my jump #200..

After that jump we went home Nikolaj wanted to try to pack(he is on a FJC this werry summer),which he did before he headded home.

I want to special thanks the following for this past week:
Dad:I can ask for a more cool dad,i know you read this,you rockB|
Lene:thanks for letting me live my life in a way that most gf´s wouldnt allow,thanks for letting me borrow your car and paying the gass:ph34r:
Rikke,Trine and Simon(sisters and brother in law):for GC me on an jump a week ago,it were a way fun trip:D
Nikolaj: your a cool duude,whith the right attitude,im looking forward to flik whith you one day.Rock on

also thanks to all you guys out there(even thouse above this post:ph34r::D) cheers..:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

cheers mate shoot me an mail on the mail you want some stills,i still owe you some(for the rest of you,no its not nude pics:P:D)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Congrats bro!!!!!! ;)
Way to go!!!

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

Congratulations Faber! Cant wait to share exit w/ ya this summer!
A

Congratulations, Faber . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Slow down dude, you're not giving the rest of us a chance!

Nice one :)
Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

were do you find the big crying ikon...[:/]:|:(

***Lene:thanks for letting me live my life in a way that most gf´s wouldnt allow,thanks for letting me borrow your car and paying the gass :ph34r:

feel free to remove Lene from the list.. this werry morning Lene confessed that she were dating my only GC (and one of my best mates).

I thourght that i could trust this guy by my life,but got stabbed from behind,please dont take good things for grantedB|:|

Thanks anyway guys,i would love to be nearby any of you right now...

Faber the lonely wolf.........:|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Chin up dude...

We all know your a good guy (even if you do talk like a Clanger). ;)

Now pull yourself together soldier, eyes front & stand and face. :)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Now pull yourself together soldier, eyes front & stand and face.

huh? i never were a soldier,they can hurt people,i cant;)

im ok(atleast i think so),tonite im off to my 201th jump,not sure im gonna jump through,but im sure gonna sit at the exit point enjoying sitting up there away from evrything...(now DONT take this as a suiside thing,i dont have the balls for that anyway and i love my kids too much to die at this point:P)

Thanks for the chat at the msn mate,you sure put a smile on my face:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Time for a BASE road trip...

Hang in there. Life goes up, and down, and around...but mostly it goes on.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hey dude congrats with your jump nr. 200;)
I just want to say thanks for a really cool and fun weekend:)I am glad to be part of your jump nr 200:D and I just want you to know that I would love to do GC for you again, no problem;)
I will see you soon mateB|

Cheers and congrats with your jump 200
Nikolaj

your always welcome mate:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber