pBASEtobe

BASE Won't Get You Women

None of mine have either!:)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

nice pic... ur hot
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Leroy, that's the perfect post for the gist of this thread. You can't even see her face, but to us, any girl that jumps off of shit is hot! Not that Jasmin isn't hot, I've never met her, but jumping off of something makes it all that much better... barefoot even!

To girls: Men who jump off of shit are just crazy lunatics who can't hold a job long enough to buy them stuff.

To men: Girls who jump of of shit are hot!

I was once talking to a friend and telling him that's it's probably about time for my girlfriend to start wandering looking for another guy who's more exciting. He said, "But you jump off of stuff with parachutes! That's not exciting?"

I said, "It's exciting to guys. Girls want a different kind of excitment. Excitment to them is coming home from work and finding out their bags are packed because you're going to spontaneously wisk them off to a secluded bungalow at a five-star resort in Cabo where they'll find chocolates and diamond rings on the bed and a man named Jose waiting to give them a full body massage. Meanwhile, your wallet is empty and you're scanning the horizon looking for something to jump off of."

Lou

finally, someone see's further than just the surface of my post.

Thank's

PS... with a bod like that... she's gotta be hot...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Excitment to them is coming home from work and finding out their bags are packed because you're going to spontaneously wisk them off to a secluded bungalow at a five-star resort in Cabo where they'll find chocolates and diamond rings on the bed and a man named Jose waiting to give them a full body massage.
Lou

-----------------------------------------------------

I hate to say it but I have never thought of doing that. Mind if I steel that idea???

I said, "It's exciting to guys. Girls want a different kind of excitment. Excitment to them is coming home from work and finding out their bags are packed because you're going to spontaneously wisk them off to a secluded bungalow at a five-star resort in Cabo where they'll find chocolates and diamond rings on the bed and a man named Jose waiting to give them a full body massage. Meanwhile, your wallet is empty and you're scanning the horizon looking for something to jump off of."

Hey now, that's not true for ALL girls... I'm thinking if I were to come home, to find my backpack packed because I'm going to get spontaneously wisked off to a secluded cliff in Norway, camp out in a tent, where I'd find a brand new rig or two on my pillow, would be just great. :D:ph34r:
Who the hell needs diamonds... what a waste of $$ B|
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Hey now, that's not true for ALL girls... I'm thinking if I were to come home, to find my backpack packed because I'm going to get spontaneously wisked off to a secluded cliff in Norway, camp out in a tent, where I'd find a brand new rig or two on my pillow, would be just great. :D:ph34r:
Who the hell needs diamonds... what a waste of $$ B|

Now as the Cabo trip does sound exotic and I would have zero complaints, a new Phoenix fly suit along with a Norway trip with a private helicopter can be much more romantic ;) After all, if my man cared about me he would be concerned about me separating the maximum distance away from the walls. Otherwise, our love could be severed like me if I can't track away from the cliffs properly. <--- friend's hot tip on things to say to improve a relationship :D

Chutes and Ladders, huh?

SOB style...:ph34r:

You Bet man, You SOBs play a mean game!! But I think I got lots of points, even if i needed more ladders than planned!

Excitment to them is coming home from work and finding out their bags are packed because you're going to spontaneously wisk them off to a secluded bungalow at a five-star resort

Oh yeah, I tried something like that with my 3rd wife. I came into an inheritance, like about 80,000 dollars, back some time ago and she came home from work. I said, "Go pack your bags, I just got a bunch of money from Aunt Jinx and I am set to party." She said, well, should I pack for a warm climate or a colder one?" I said, "I don't care as long as you are gone by the time the pizza gets here."

No, wait, that wasn't the same.

;)
==========================================

I didn't invent skydiving, but I jumped with the guys who did.

Hm... a while ago one of my friends made me very excited -- he presented a nice set of protection to me -- elbow pads, knee pads and cute helmet:)
My ex-bf made me very excited -- he said "Could you film me please while I'll been doing some aerials... You can do it good. You can use my cam and helmet."

I'm always exciting of another jumper with whom we're dare to spend some romantic:)
Other jumpers... oh... I can talk about it for a long time...:)
To assume things I've got in my mind -- basejumpers are hell of exciting guys... and gals.:P;)
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

At a long ago Bridge Day a group of us guys are watching Hanna launch a floater off the rail. After she opened someone said as a matter of fact and to no one in particular, "Have you ever met a female BASE jumper you didn't like?" No one replied, but everyone is smiling . . .

BASE jumping "does" get you women.

It got us Hanna, Amy, Anne, Marta, Karin, Karen, and all the rest. And we are all richer from having made their acquaintance . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

Hm... a while ago one of my friends made me very excited -- he presented a nice set of protection to me -- elbow pads, knee pads and cute helmet:)
Other jumpers... oh... I can talk about it for a long time...:)

Lika, I got the same present last year :D ...made me happier than any diamond would!

I'm looking forward to meet you at some terminal wall (e.g. Italy or Norway) - I'm sure will have enough material to talk over!;)

Mmmm.. check out the surf in the background.. mmm (off to Bali in 6 weeks time).. mmm..:P:)

Yeah, what Brits said!

And what I want to know is what 100 people did they interview? It obviously wasn't any of us!

Dork whuffos anyway, pretty stupid story but really cool thread.

C'ya!
K

BASE jumping "does" get you women.

atleast shortly enough to get laid:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Yep...I probably wouldn't even be attracted to a guy or girl that didn't jump...ok, or climb, or something "risky'. It takes a certain type of character to get off on that stuff, and those are the kind of people that captivate me.

BASE will get you laid, even if it's a sponge bath by a pretty nurse.

By the way girls, have you met Russel? He's a hottie! :P

Peace,
K

Who the hell needs diamonds... what a waste of $$

I love that woman. ;) :P
"When it comes to BASE, I'll never give advice, only my opinion"

well i must admit that my gf didnt even got her skydive licens before she desided to stop(about same time as i broke my leg..hmm :D),anyway she still phonecrews me and let me use her car(and gas)to get jumps in...
has been like that for nearly 3 years now.. he he

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Not that Jasmin isn't hot, I've never met her, but jumping off of something makes it all that much better...

I'm no BASE-god, but you can't share a house with a BASE jumper like Aussie Jimmy and not do a few jumps!:D;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Yep...I probably wouldn't even be attracted to a guy or girl that didn't jump...ok, or climb, or something "risky'. It takes a certain type of character to get off on that stuff, and those are the kind of people that captivate me.

I like a lot my girlfriend........she doesn't jump.......but she does a very risky sport..........
DATE ME!!!!!

hehehhehehheh

cYa

Cya
Andre.

Hey now - I think i can say for fact that you're stretching the truth there. Unless your kink is people who embody the "risky" behavior of hooking up with BASE jumpers:P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY GAL!!!!

From this point of view, I would think they were 11 years old! ;)
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Who the hell needs diamonds... what a waste of $$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is very true...buy me some jumps, pack for me a few times and a little massage....that will get you the girls!!!! Keep looking for a chick it will happen trust me good skydiving guys are hard enough to find can't imagine what you are goin through....;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

But its an easy way to lose one!!!!!!!

;)
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.