NickDG

NickDG . . .

Hi All,

This is Julia, Nick's girlfriend. Nick had his surgery and is now back home. His prognosis is good. All his scans initially show no other cancer anywhere in his body. However, this is subject to a further radiologist's review.

Nick wanted me to thank everyone who wrote and called. Your thoughts and caring helped carry him through.

Julia :)

Hey Nick,We have never met but feel as though we have. I hope you have a great recovery and get back doing what you love best. I would assume friends and base jumping. Be strong bro.....

All the best ChrisB|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Please pass on "saluti" (greetings) to Nick from Italy :)
and tell him to stop stalling and get his book published :P

Mucho BASE

J
BASEstore.it

Cool, glad to hear. :)
BTW does he get to keep the goon they cut out? Would be kind of cool to keep it in a jar like a pickled egg.

Thank you, Julia, for posting the news.

I am so relieved you're okay, Nick.

BTW does he get to keep the goon they cut out? Would be kind of cool to keep it in a jar like a pickled egg.

:S

On the other hand, I suppose someone had to say it.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Now thats a sick thourght but i also always wanted to keep my "spare" parts,i havnt lost any yet but i had the same thourght:ph34r:

Thanks Julia for the heads up:)
Nick,now you lost a ball dosnt mean that you dont have any balls:P get well soon bro:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I will tell you something...i have been in unfogetable boardjump cutaways, but Nicks got more kahonies than i ever will....Just thinkiing about doing my first base is a over whelming information overload...

It's whats in your head not between your legs that make you what you are...

Stay strong Nick....B|

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

Thanks for the update - I hope Nick heals well and I'll keep y'all in my prayers!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks Julia, glad everything went well.

Well, Nick, I guess this means I cant break your balls anymore. It is SO typical of you to find a loophole. >:(

Get well quick, man

Jeb, Iiro, Ted and I just watched (it's howling wind here) a documentary from the way back, in which Nick (with extremely short hair) is jumping that donkey span in the desert. We were thinking maybe that was just after his first victory over this thing.

So, Nick, time for a sequel?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi,
Just now read this.
Tell Nick and yourself, Gary Calhoun said hello and to take care.