jmfreefly

Got Wings?

All these rigs look great!

I think these types of threads are very helpful. I have been playing around with the Wing color program and have not been able to find layouts that I like (I have the colors I want) so it is very helpful to see the different patterns being used.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I just want to let you know that this thread is really a great help in looking at the varieties of styles and colors for the Wings container. I will be returning to the sport this coming spring after being out of the sport for 9 years and I am going to be ordering my Wings container in January. Keep up the pictures posts!

I've been waiting since May to post this picture. Since it's in January's Parachutist, (back side of the front cover) I can now post it here.

I love my Wings and Ankie.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks. I love my Wings. I was out at Z-Hills at Easter when I ordered it. Gareth took all the time in the world to explain the options for me, which I took most of them, and Ankie is a sweetheart, helping me out by putting a rush on the rig and shipping it ready to jump out to Perris Valley so I would have it for the Calendar shot.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How was that shot taken? Its so clear that it almost seems Hollywoodish....was it taken in the air?

wally

Yup, taken in the air. And yes, it was Hollywoodish when we did it. Be sure to check out the JFTC calendar and buy one when it comes out. If you like that picture, you will love the others.

Deuce took the picture, and we were both very comfortable with the distance since we both do CReW. But, there were a few times when we were in a cloud, and all I could see was his flash, that I was worried.

I wonder what the free option will be in Jan.? This months is ying yang or split color.

yeah is there any way that people know this ahead of time? It can't be that big of a secret right?

(PM me what you know!) ;)

It's free cut-laterals in January. That's a really great gimme. If anyone has trouble finding a dealer, just PM me.

How was that shot taken? Its so clear that it almost seems Hollywoodish....was it taken in the air?

wally

Yup, taken in the air. And yes, it was Hollywoodish when we did it. Be sure to check out the JFTC calendar and buy one when it comes out. If you like that picture, you will love the others.

Deuce took the picture, and we were both very comfortable with the distance since we both do CReW. But, there were a few times when we were in a cloud, and all I could see was his flash, that I was worried.

That one was taken at about 12,000 feet with a 100mm lens. Brialliantly clear air and beautiful sunlight over an almost solid cloud deck reflecting light upward.

And Mary is just super fun to dogfight canopies with.

At one point I'm shouting at her and she's looking at me like "what?". We get endcell to endcell and I say "Where's the damn dropzone?" She looks at me with this 'calm down you weiner' look and says "right over there!"

It pays to jump with the finest.

:)

I just order my Wings container. Attached is my design. I will try and get the real thing once I get it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy cat.
------------------------
*Quack*

Attachments: New wings 006.jpg (41.5 KB)

Dude... you're missing a pop-top... :S
Remster