jmfreefly

Got Wings?

Just to let everyone know,

We are offering for the month of May 50% off the retail BASE RATE ONLY. This DOES NOT include options to all military (active or retired) police officers, fire fighters and EMT's as our way of saying THANKS for helping to keep us safe!!!!!

I wish we could afford to offer 50% off the options too, but a girl has gotta eat too!

Contact your nearest dealer or if in the USA, you may contact Sunrise directly, although we prefer if you go through your local/nearest dealer. There will be no difference in price whether you go through us or a dealer and this discount can apply to our already running special on stock rigs.

Of course the monthly special applies as well and that include FREE cut in laterals, a savings of $150

Since this was posted in here I wanted to make sure that people have the correct information. Thanks!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Update:

My wings just got shipped!!!

I just found out the size is a W-5 with a PD Optimum 143 and a brand new Nitron 135. I am so freakin excited.

Will post pics soon as it gets put together.

Question for all W-5 owners:

How do you like yours??? Is the rig comfy and out of the wind? Problems with particular canopies fitting? Anything I should know before hand?

Mine has wingsuit mods, cut-in laterals, articulated, blah blah blah

Can't WAIT

I have wings, I like wings. Compared with my old dolphin I get this differences:
- I can move and run more easy. My wings is articulated.
- It stays (doesn't splip) on my upper body even when the chest strap is not routed.
- It feels confortable on the upper body with a lose or tight chest strap.
- I can arch even when I tighten my chest strap a lot.
- I didn't put a spandex BOC and now I regret it. The B. Germain pilot packing method that is anti horse shoe doesn't help with my current BOC. If I extract my bridle at a certain angle (left) it will create a bump in the pilot chute. This worked pretty well on my dolphin.
- I can't jump it anymore because my friends are telling me that I'm going to die or kill someone with the bad velcro I have on the reserve handle. The reserve handle poped out of velcro in freefall and now nobody whants to jump with me ... and I understand them. I wish I could fix the damn velcro or a senior rigger but no... I have to get to the master rigger for a velcro job.
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

DAM you guys,

all I can say is thanks for making my attempts to colour my pending order of a Wings Vision all the much harder!

Some awesome looking rigs, so thanks for the inspiration!
I did like that black and grey tiedye! ;)
Will order my wings/pilot package and upload in a couple months!!! :-)

Wings container; Main: 168' ZPX Pilot; Reserve: Smart 160'; Cypres 2;

Just got my Wings!

Love it. It's my first rig - huge props to the crew at both Sunrise Manufacturing and at ChutingStar, they took some serious time to answer all my questions and help me out.

Had to try it all on and make sure everything matches - can't wait to jump it :)

Just got my Wings!

Love it. It's my first rig - huge props to the crew at both Sunrise Manufacturing and at ChutingStar, they took some serious time to answer all my questions and help me out.

Had to try it all on and make sure everything matches - can't wait to jump it :)

Don't mean to be a buzz kill, but just be careful of your leg strap webbing rubbing on the webbing going to the container back. You're left handed?

I jump a wings and love it! :ph34r: I think now they make the pilot chutes without that pesky single connection point, too.

Update:

My wings just got shipped!!!

I just found out the size is a W-5 with a PD Optimum 143 and a brand new Nitron 135. I am so freakin excited.

Will post pics soon as it gets put together.

Question for all W-5 owners:

How do you like yours??? Is the rig comfy and out of the wind? Problems with particular canopies fitting? Anything I should know before hand?

Mine has wingsuit mods, cut-in laterals, articulated, blah blah blah

Can't WAIT

Hi,

I own a W-5 and a W-2. Love´em both! Perfect body fit and super comfotable in and out of sky. I love how it hold its shape when closed. W-5 has a VX-94sqft which fits pretty good. The W-2 has a XAOS 21 - 98sqft that also fits good but a lil tighter.

Cheers.
When in Danger or in doubt run in circles scream and shout.

Don't mean to be a buzz kill, but just be careful of your leg strap webbing rubbing on the webbing going to the container back. You're left handed?

I jump a wings and love it! :ph34r: I think now they make the pilot chutes without that pesky single connection point, too.

Thanks for the advice! Nothing was really tightened down in that picture, I just had to see how it all looks together. I'll tighten down the leg straps tonight and see if it rubs.

You guys rock with the military discounts! thank you for all you do for the "public servants of the world"

I got mine a few months back and its been completely freakin amazing except for the fact that I didnt realize how lazy my pulls were until I got the cordura BOC. WOW!! gotta be real deliberate on them but, its actually a good thing ! thanks again beautiful looks, design and fit!! our DZ is seeing a wings frenzy these days, I would say a third of our rigs are Wings.. which does bring up a new problem.. with all the new Wings rigs, mine isnt the sexiest any more!! great job Guys!! love the rig