jmfreefly

Got Wings?

Finally I got a pic of MY wings - -

To add - This is the container I ordered just before my accident, that came in a few days before the cast came off, and was assembled just before Safety Day, which was my first day back in the air. I've got a PD 160 reserve and a Spectre 170 in it. And a total of 8 jumps on the kit. My son Esau spent many hours picking out the colors and pattern. I think he did a pretty good job!

Got mine a couple weeks ago. The very next day, I had to leave town. I'm back now, and getting assembled tonight. WOOOHOOO! I'll post pics ASAP.

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?"

Nioce....I was a bit worried with what you would have ended up picking...with your sense of style and all :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yea my arch nemis good old NS weather does not look too promising :(

But what even scarier is how in the hell am I gona get my brand new slippery as snot canopy into that little tiny itsy bitsy D bag :|

There's a case of beer with your name on it if you test jump it for me ;):P;)

Well I finally got to jump it; and I am impressed! Its like sitting on my couch under canopy, very comfy. And of course I christened it on my first jump with a small grass stain on the leg pad. Oh well, I'll take it!

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?"

Got Wings...........I do now !!!!!!!! :)
A very big TY to Gareth,Ankie,Anne and all the staff at Sunrise......You guys Rock !!!!!!

You're welcome of course. We do aim to please ;)

However, I can't help but wonder how many cows died to make that fucking chair it's on. I'd be frightened to sit in that thing in case it ate me.