KrisFlyZ

What did you feel like ......

After you made your first BASE jump?

I don't mean just after you made your first BASE jump. After you made your first jump or jumps and then had a period where you did not make any jumps.

I had the most wonderful time jumping at the bridge last weekend(FJC). Then I went into a shell and did not want to talk . Now I want to jump again.

Kris.

depends on what you mean
after my first jump i just wanted to keep jumping.. in this winter i had 2 rigs ready to jump,but didnt borther as it were too cold and i didnt wanted to jump my usaly objects... then after 2 days i redesided and made some jumps anyway:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

mine felt like time had slowed down that second i first stepped off, it felt like an eternity even though when i see it on video it happened really fast as it was a pca. When i landed my legs where shaking uncontrollably and i screamed in excitement, wanting to gather my gear as fast as possible so i can pack and do another one as soon as possible. I have never felt more alive in my life than when i do a base jump.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

mine felt like time had slowed down that second i first stepped off, it felt like an eternity even though when i see it on video it happened really fast as it was a pca. When i landed my legs where shaking uncontrollably and i screamed in excitement, wanting to gather my gear as fast as possible so i can pack and do another one as soon as possible. I have never felt more alive in my life than when i do a base jump.

I felt the same way after the jump, even though I don't think the excitement manifested itself outwardly. I am asking about after you made the jumps and went home and had some time to think about it. Like after the adrenaline wore off and a few days had passed without any jumps.

Kris.