dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I think this has gone tooooo far!!!!

Now im all confused with what new car I want to get, Ive always wanted a porsche but I think it looks like a Land Rover, they both have doors and 4 wheels.... Etleast the porsche has a rear engine.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

I think this has gone tooooo far!!!!

Now im all confused with what new car I want to get, Ive always wanted a porsche but I think it looks like a Land Rover, they both have doors and 4 wheels.... Etleast the porsche has a rear engine.

The Porsche is just a VW Bug since Bugs were produced first!

And show me a 4 door Porsche with a rear engine.....:P
VSE on Facebook

You are definately not a Porsche fan, Check it out.

http://www.globalmotors.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/porsche-panamera-2.jpg
drive it in reverse and the engine is on the back.

Anyways, going back to the real subject,

INFINITY RULES!!! They are sick, clean, comfortable, well made and if anybody thinks the opposite U DONT KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT.

Ohhhh and Porsche rules too!!!!! CARRERA uuuhhhhh baby yeahh!!!!
Porsche transmissions dont break like VW's hehehehehe
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

All hail the most beautiful Infinity ever created! B|

My apologies for shaming every other rig posted here. :P

Finally, someone with the best color combo - red/black!

Now this rig looks awesome!
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Well, since we're on the subject...

This is the reincarnation (with some minor changes) of my old rig that was swiped by some low-life a year ago. I finally got the new canopies loaded up and can't wait to get this thing airborne.B|

Many thanks to Kelly, Tony, and the rest of the VSE crew. And a special thank you to Valinda for taking care of the details.;)

p.s.

If anyone happens to see a rig very similar to this, let me know. I'd really like to get the original back.

Well, since we're on the subject...

This is the reincarnation (with some minor changes) of my old rig that was swiped by some low-life a year ago. I finally got the new canopies loaded up and can't wait to get this thing airborne.B|

Many thanks to Kelly, Tony, and the rest of the VSE crew. And a special thank you to Valinda for taking care of the details.;)

p.s.

If anyone happens to see a rig very similar to this, let me know. I'd really like to get the original back.

B|B|B|
It's a beauty. Welcome back.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dude,

Delivery times are great! I was surprised when I asked Jim B. when he was going to order and he told me it was already in the loft awaiting new canopies! 5 week delivery?? :o:ph34r:

I'm gonna need new risers soon, so I'll probably get a new container to go with the risers and new Katana. :)
Shark

Ok folks I have to show it off... I really like how black and yellow look on a rig and how they look in photos in the air, overall the rig looks better to me then in the design I made up, its simple but bright!! Im not sure if you can see that the stiching is yellow as well..... Tony and kelly have been great people to deal with, Thanks guys!!!!

I-22 with every option,including very whorish embroidery.

Fits perfectly, looks awesome, I couldn't be any happier with the final result... all you guys over at Velocity kick ass, made the process smooth and business was a pleasure.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye