dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Here is my new rig. The color scheme is basically a copy from someone else off this thread.

You have exquisite taste in colors and chose the best looking rig in this thread to model yours after B|
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

Woohoo! Back in the air again this weekend!

A couple years ago I had to sell my Infinity, a very sad day thing indeed.

However, I have returned! Behold the 2nd iteration of the best color scheme ever implemented on a rig from the Great Northwest!

Perhaps I'll see my original model someday.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Behold the 2nd iteration of the best color scheme ever implemented on a rig from the Great Northwest!

Perhaps I'll see my original model someday.

looks very nice, French colours :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Quite right! Many countries figured out that R/W/B go very well together.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

See sangi, once again you don't know what you are talking about. Silent Pumpkin is actually only 2' tall and that is the smallest rig Kelly has even made or can even be TSOed. She tried to pack Luigi's 37' into it, but it still looked a light tight, so they had to get the 21-21 out of the closet.

Pumpkin, of course I'm kidding. For all except the part about sangi not knowing what he is talking about.

And the rig looks schweet.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Looks mega huge.. you need a smaller one..

If you are going to cast the first stone like that - why don't you harden the fuck up and get under something a bit more high performance that that big, gay F-111 POS that you jump?
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

I've been waiting for like over half a year now for my new custom shit to arrive, so don't give me that bullshit :)

Ok - so I think I made my point, which is before you next post something slamming someone else or their gear, just think how you would like it. Apparently not very much.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA