dgskydive

Post your Infinity

OK... I'll bite...

All of you who believe your rig is the best looking one... well... they are all the best looking rigs around... they all say INFINITY on em ;)

So... here are my two babies... and yes one of them is the rig in the ad...

Wait until you see Kelly's new rig! I will post photos soon

BTW... just out of curiosity... what do you all think of the VSE and Infinity logos? I might know the bloke who drew em!B|

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

So... here are my two babies... and yes one of them is the rig in the ad...

hey, i think i've packed that one a few time, just maybe ;).

Wait until you see Kelly's new rig! I will post photos soon

now look, i know my rig will be pimp looking, but i'm not really sure how your going to get a pic of my wings :P.

BTW... just out of curiosity... what do you all think of the VSE and Infinity logos? I might know the bloke who drew em!

i would have to say that the "bloke" who drew them did a pretty good job, and that "bloke" wouldn't happen to be you would it adam.

later

Good looking rigs all around. Here's a pic of my I-33. I love this rig. Slept with it for a few nights after it was delivered.

I was uploading some other pics tonight and came across these from the Holiday Boogie @ Elsinore, before the fire...The pictures are of a girl twirling "fire balls" and I slowed the shutter speed for added effect.

/removed fire pics
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

HEH... you got me there Kelly! You have packed them a few times. Not as much in 03 as 02... we'll see in 04! Thank you BTW :)
Although your Wings is sweet... ya got to admit VSE make a damn fine rig.

As far as logos go... yeah I did em. Every once in awhile I gotta gloat a little... they're a couple of my favorites...both of em.

GraficO
GraficO

HEH... you got me there Kelly! You have packed them a few times. Not as much in 03 as 02... we'll see in 04! Thank you BTW

yea, i think i've only packed the new one once, when kyle jumped it.

but hey, no problem.

and hopefully quite a few more times in 04 :)

Although your Wings is sweet... ya got to admit VSE make a damn fine rig.

oh yea, i'll defintally admit to that. if i wan't getting an instructor rate on my wings, and wasn't a dealer for wing, then an infinity would defintally be on the top choices for a rig ;).

As far as logos go... yeah I did em. Every once in awhile I gotta gloat a little... they're a couple of my favorites...both of em.

and you should, there kick ass logo's.

stay cool man.

lata

Ah such a wonderful Infinity Love fest.

I would post mine, but Kelly would whine, because he doesn't want another one like it built.

heh heh.

Seriously, mine was built in '98 and it is still going strong. Even the cutaway system still works.:S

But about time for a new one. Mine is begining to look like something Dwight Yokum would wear.

----------------------------
bzzzz

Thanks Lisa. Thanks Kelly

yeah dont thank the person that packed it and then stayed up until 2am to fix whatever the hell kind of evil step through you put in your xfire so your new rig could be all packed up and ready to go!!!:P:P:P

no im not bitter
B|:P

edited to get even more sympathy:)

the way VSE is going... there are going to be A LOT of new Infinity's out there this year.

VSE is picking up speed... people are waking up to the beauty/functionality of Infinity and not having to wait forever for one and be broke at the same time.

GraficO
GraficO