dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I think this link to another thread is appropriate, even if it is technically a re-post.. :D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4200138#4200138

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I just ordered mine over the weekend at bridge the gap in elsinore from square 1! I cant wait to get it!! ill be postin pics the day it comes in. I also ordered the liquid sky jumpsuit to match my liquid sky infinity. Ill be putting a Pilot 210 ZPX with a smart 190 reserve and cypres 2. This is gonna be the longest 3 months ever waiting for it to get here!
Blue Skies

Since you apparently have money to burn...B| Don't neglect to get a good belly flying suit (RW for us old guys). Don't be one of those that tries to rush into doing freeflying before you get very competent at flying flat. Nothing wrong with doing some of both in a wise manner with proper guidance, but don't neglect the basics.

Does Sq1 still allow you to jump their rigs when you have a rig on order?

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

my girl got her new infinity and loves it....

im sorry i cant quite see the mudflaps, would you mind removing that black bar please??!!

the mudflaps are really a make or break deal on my possible infinity purchase, so its necessary!

=)
gravity brings me down.........