dgskydive

Post your Infinity

It currently takes between 4-6 weeks to manufacture the container once we receive your order. We ship UPS and I believe they state 7-10 days shipping to the UK, provided there are no delays through customs.
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

Hi spindlee,

Twin Falls, ID to Sunriver, OR: 7 hrs 45 minutes & 460 very pretty miles.

Go for it. :P

JerryBaumchen

:o oh dear oh dear!

You could just have it shipped to Idaho, and avoid shipping/customs charges and hundreds of dollars on gasoline.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Hi Guys

Shipping time to the UK is usually approx 5 working days give or take*

Obviously you have the shipping costs which can easily be $200+ then import duty adds approx 3% and VAT (currently 15%) on the total price (including the shipping fees).

Currently the £ vs $ is around 1.5 actual (it was 1.6 but has recently fallen).

Regards

James

*HMRC can hold any parcel for as long as they like - but it's generally rare - however if they do decide to query something they can take as long as they like. I recently had a delivery delayed by almost 3 weeks whilst UPS / HMRC messed around!!!

ok looked at 15 pages of this thread. Does anyone have a picture of a I13. Im getting ready to order and wanted to see the size. thanks

I am sure there are more in here, but the one that stands out immediately as approx the size you are looking for is Julio's rig, screen name YM4. For me, it's page 30, and I have 25 posts per page.

Julio's rig is an I-12, and an I-13 is 0.5 inches longer in the main container. That should give you a pretty good idea of the size :)
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3322658#3322658
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

how long is your closing loop? with an infinity, the grommets in the left and right flaps are not supposed to be superimposed, (like pretty much every other rig), the flaps are supposed to barely touch. most times when i use a packer it comes back with the loop shortened.

check the manual. it really doesn't look right in that picture.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

how long is your closing loop? with an infinity, the grommets in the left and right flaps are not supposed to be superimposed, (like pretty much every other rig), the flaps are supposed to barely touch. most times when i use a packer it comes back with the loop shortened.

check the manual. it really doesn't look right in that picture.

I did. and it is. First three grommets are in line and the last two flaps are just touching. Im hoping it will loosen up after a while
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

It looks like there's a couple of tings going on there.
1) It looks like the reserve closing loop is on the long side- I think I can see the PC cap.
2) There appears to be a lot of bulk under the secondary riser covers- like there's bulky toggles, dive loops, or the risers aren't laying side by side. The sides of the reserve packjob could also be pushing out instead of the sides bing perpendicular to the backpad.
3) Maybe try filling out the corners of the main bag better- that will help fit the canopy in the bag, and support the main side flaps to help get rid of the wrinkles.

We definitely like seeing our rigs smooth and tidy!:)

VSE on Facebook

It looks like there's a couple of tings going on there.
1) It looks like the reserve closing loop is on the long side- I think I can see the PC cap.

Ill check with my rigger on that

2) There appears to be a lot of bulk under the secondary riser covers- like there's bulky toggles, dive loops, or the risers aren't laying side by side.

I have Louie loops and I changed it from stacking them to side by side and looks much better

The sides of the reserve packjob could also be pushing out instead of the sides bing perpendicular to the backpad.

3) Maybe try filling out the corners of the main bag better- that will help fit the canopy in the bag, and support the main side flaps to help get rid of the wrinkles.
I switched the way i had the D bag in the container and it looks a lot better. I also made the closing loop longer

We definitely like seeing our rigs smooth and tidy!:)

I like it too. Ill work on fitting it in there better :) Picture below is better than the first one.
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!