dgskydive

Post your Infinity

The reserve flap looks really small and flimsy at the end, kinda like wings containers reserve flap (which from what I've seen tends to open up in freefall), does the infinity reserve flap opens up in freefall as well?
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

The reserve flap looks really small and flimsy at the end, kinda like wings containers reserve flap (which from what I've seen tends to open up in freefall), does the infinity reserve flap opens up in freefall as well?

Not yet so far. I will not say it won't happen but I will say it is very secure.

I don't think anything on this rig will ever unintentionally come undone... ever. EVER. This thing is like Fort Knox, especially with the PUD locked in...
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Beautiful stuff there :)
Does VSE offer spacer foam? What's more comfortable btw, two piece or one piece legstraps?

We don't offer spacer foam, but we have a mesh that we use instead.

I prefer the 1 piece legpads myself, but to some extent, the options may be limited based on the construction of your rig:

No Hip Rings \ No Floating Lats: 1 piece
Yes Hip Rings \ No Floating Lats: 2 piece (1 piece on request)
Yes Hip Rings \ Yes Floating Lats: 1 piece
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

The wait time is still 6 weeks, one of the fastest turn around times for an awesome rig, Get one!!

6 weeks! wow that is very fast! looking at getting one next month, I was weighing up a few other containers but very impressed with that time :)
Thanks
If in doubt, whip it out...

It might be fast for americans, but always remember the shipping time + costs if you're ordering outside US...

I prefer to pick my rig up from the US and turn it into a holiday B|.

I'll be around and about Twin Falls December time anyway.

How do you get the camo to show up on the rig designer? I would like a camo rig with some other colours but can't seem to find it? >:(

We don't have the 3D Rig Modeler set up for camo. We offer camo, you'll just have to use your imagination on what it will look like. Typically people will pick a bright color like pink, green, or orange, and then in the special instructions put: "All pink panels to be woodland camo." or something along those lines.
-Tony
(253) 445-8790

How do you get the camo to show up on the rig designer? I would like a camo rig with some other colours but can't seem to find it? >:(

We don't have the 3D Rig Modeler set up for camo. We offer camo, you'll just have to use your imagination on what it will look like. Typically people will pick a bright color like pink, green, or orange, and then in the special instructions put: "All pink panels to be woodland camo." or something along those lines.

Ah I see, and how much extra does it cost for the camo option? i have an exact image in my head, just need to put it to paper! :)
Simon

Ah I see, and how much extra does it cost for the camo option? i have an exact image in my head, just need to put it to paper! :)
Simon

No extra charge for the camo material, provided I have the material that you want.
-Tony
(253) 445-8790