dgskydive

Post your Infinity

YOU SURE GOT A NICE LOOKING RIG!!!

Why thankyou, yours is very nice looking too ;)

I wonder how much bigger the I-45 is then the I-44 though. I'm struggling to get a newish Sabre2 170 in mine and you got a 210 in yours? Must be mega tight.

I'm very happy with my Infinity, I love the protection, main flap is soooo strong, reserve flaps are great (I actually only ask for a main pin check) and the secondary riser covers are very neat, I wonder why more rigs don't have them.

This short video was recently submitted at the annual Kapowsin Air Sports film festival.

Isn't this how we all feel about our new INFINITY rigs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6guFwOYjM

i was happy to see mine, but i wasn't as happy as that guy! geez, taking it to taco bell. i took mine to tim horton's. :D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Does anybody have an infinity with the party pockets option? Mine is still being built at the factory with them and I was just curious as to who else had them?! Are they worth it/usefull?
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

They are 2 Velcro pockets on your mudflaps. (One on each, duh!!). I am getting mine with snaps instead of velcro...trying to keep velcro off the rigs, lol. Tony at Velocity said they are big enough for like a cellphone/deck of cards kinda size. Great for extra bands or pullup cords...or your cellphone if you trust not getting hit and the snaps coming off. So yeah, one FLASK in one and one cellphone in the other for crosscountries!!!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!