dgskydive

Post your Infinity

Ya know, I've never seen a tiny Infinity before. They are all really LONG, regardless of the canopy size.

Anyone have a picture of an Infinity with sub-100 main and reserve? Preferably next to something else for size comparison? Just curious to see a really small Infinity.

Ok, so its close to midnight and I've been out of the house working since 6:30 this morning. The pics of the rig are ok, I guess, but I'm really too sleepy to do any better. The mesh backpad is nice, but doesn't really look like much in a picture, so I didn't include it. It kinda reminds me of the way my car seat feels on my thighs when I sit on it in shorts, and thats a pretty comfy thing too. I threw in a pic of when my baby was still a work in progress B|

** disclaimer for all you who dislike pink... its my favorite color and my rig has quite a bit if it :P **

Are you ready to see the sickest INFINITY you've ever seen?
Just one more day. Oh yeah baby the sickest most customized RIG ever built in the whole wide world.

If you don't believe me call Kelly or Tony or me!!
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Are you ready to see the sickest INFINITY you've ever seen?
Just one more day. Oh yeah baby the sickest most customized RIG ever built in the whole wide world.

If you don't believe me call Kelly or Tony or me!!

I already have it. You're too late.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

After a shower.....on a serious note, does any one have pics of an Infinity of the 190- 200 size ?

The charcoal / yellow / and black rig pasted all over our website has a 175 main in it. Add 1/2" in length to the main container and you've got a 190 sized rig :)
http://www.velocityrigs.com/products.php?product=infinity

Anything specific you are interested in seeing about the rig size? I can snap some more pictures for you.
-Tony
(253) 445-8790
Velocity Sports Equipment

mine is a 170/190 sized rig (I-45) , here. nothing really to reference the size though. it had a 190 sabre in it (and a 175 smart reserve) if that helps. i have a 170 lotus in it now.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

There were a four Infinities on my 2000th jump in July, including myself (silver, teal, purple) and TheStepchild (black, pink, purple) in the base, and OJ "The Juice" (blue w/ tiedye) and ynotssor (black, blue, grey) mirroring each other on opposite sides.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

mine is a 170/190 sized rig (I-45) , here. nothing really to reference the size though. it had a 190 sabre in it (and a 175 smart reserve) if that helps. i have a 170 lotus in it now.

Ive got an I-45 with a Spectre 210 in it. It makes for some fun packing. Planning a downsize soon, though!!

Holy jesus! You have the same rig as me! Is this a stock colour scheme for Infinity's?

I absolute love it, I-44, second hand with only 10 jumps on it, fit's like custom.

Sabre2 170 / PDR 160.

Holy jesus! You have the same rig as me!

Yeah! What the heck. I bought this rig from someone that custom ordered it, put one jump on it, had trouble reaching pilot chute due to some shoulder injury and sold it to me ;)..... Never thought I'd see another one exactly like it....