dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I tell ya John, if she weren't married and I swung that way ... B|

You would never find a straight guy saying that. Maybe it is true that women are really all switch hitters. :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Sorry for the age inflation, but I thought you implied it earlier...so you've been skydiving since 16...math adds up now.

I just made the connection now between you and the John Mitchell poster now....[insert dunce smiley] (Sangiro - we need the comprehensive smiley list)

No problem on the age thing. I'M OLD! But I'm OK with it. I was just kidding around with ya. I think that is why it's not a good idea for Kelly to use me as an add for his Infinity. It's better to go with the younger crowd. ;) He need a really young sexy chick to do his adds.

You just didn't make the connection between me and John Mitchell because he is so good looking and smart. A lot of people make that mistake. They wonder why he settled for me. :S I just lucked out. B|:D

Didn't even look at my post numbers, thats funny. :$ I didn't mean to imply the first photo was a bad picture. It is an excellent representation of Infinities commitment to excellence!!!! (Yeah thats it:P:P). That picture should be in every skydiving publication out there. Infinity sales would go through the roof!!!!! I haven't posted my Infinity yet, but I will take pictures this weekend, and no they will not be as HOT!!!....um....I..mean..er....as well framed as yours!!!;)

Kevin

I know you didn't mean it was a bad picture. :D:D I just think it's a silly picture. It actually looks like something that it's really NOT. And it's something that I'm really NOT. So it's just a silly picture. It really was a spur of the moment picture and one of those one in a million shots that turned out differently than what it actually was.

Oh! Holy Cow! I don't think it should be in every skydiving publication! Lets not make everyone make fun of me! :S -- "Look at that old woman in the black spandex! Some people...." -- No we won't go there. ;) But I'm glad you enjoyed it! :ph34r:

I'm watching for the picture of your Infinity!! I'll probably remember doing the embroidery on it. I want to see which one was yours. B| I love doing embroidery on rigs and then later seeing them! :)

Received Shark-rig 4 a couple of weeks ago.

Gotta love the "newer" type of leg straps on the hip rings as well as the cut-in lats. Very comfortable. :)
Also testing the free-stow D-bag. Nice openings, at least on my Katana.

Keep the hot pics coming! Thanks to Kelly & Co. B|

Thanks for posting your pics! I remember doing the embroidery on that one! I didn't get to see it when it was finished though.
You've got to be thrilled with that rig! It looks GREAT! B|

Thanks! You do Kick-ass work! Now I'll have to get an embroidered Shark logo on the next one. :)BTW, you can see it Live at Chicks Rock. B|

What does the free-stow D-bag look like, anyone want to post a pic? Is that standard now, an option, or are you a test jumper?

I put a jump on Monkey Boy's new Infinity with the cut-in lats this weekend and I love it. If only I hadn't just bought a new Infinity last year.;)
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

What does the free-stow D-bag look like, anyone want to post a pic? Is that standard now, an option, or are you a test jumper?

;)

Not an option yet. It's basically like a normal d-bag with the locking stows on the flap, then instead of top-of-bag stowes there is a pocket in which those lines are S-folded, in the same manner some free-bags are. There is one last stow to keep things cool.

Perhaps Kelly will post a pic. Still in the "test" phase. I'm jumping a Katana, and haven't yet used it on my Stiletto. (Actually no longer want to jump the Stiletto.:D) Openings are uneventful and I even forgot I had it set up that way. My d-bag also has the loops on the top flap for stowes.

You can see mine at Chicks Rock. B|

I put a jump on Monkey Boy's new Infinity with the cut-in lats this weekend and I love it. If only I hadn't just bought a new Infinity last year.;)

i'm with you... i wonder if it is possible to get them retrofit, and if so, what it would cost...
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I got lucky. I put in my order and then I saw the cut-in lats on Barefoot Dave's rig while I was down in San Diego. I tried on the rig and wanted them. I sent an email to Kelly & just made it before they cut the container. I'm so glad I did because they are so comfortable.

I'm not exactly sure if they can be retrofit into an existing rig. Go to their website and ask or send a PM, Kelly's screen name is KellyF. He or Tony normally will get back to you pretty quickly.

Did I say just how much I love my rig?:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I've seen that, but I want to know what the colors really look like. I've basically seen all the colors in person and in this post, but ncrowe's blue doesn't look like the other royal blues!

The royal blue that we currently have is very similar to the pic you posted, maybe a shade or two darker. Fabric dye lots change all the time, but there seems to be more of a variance in the blues and purples that we get than in most other colors.

As far as the floating laterals being retrofitted, anything is possible, but it's not practicle in the slightest;)
VSE on Facebook

Dang! I didn't know about this thread!
My rig is a few months old now but these pictures were taken when it was new.

The first one was taken in my living room by a friend who just happened to stop by. I was asking him if he could see the cool embroidery that I did on it when he snapped the pic. Can you see it? [:/] It's, OK, probably not the best picture but I think it's kind of funny.

The next one is just the rig. It's so hot!

The next picture is of the inset laterals that really hug the rig to your body. It is so comfortable! I love it!

Nothing gets between me and my Infinity! Except... well, my jumpsuit.
;):D:D:ph34r:

Dang I want one to.:|

Just like this :$http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=71801;

Mr Farrington how much and how long it gonna take?

BTW that pic would make a nice Ad.B|

R.I.P.

I am waiting, been waiting for about 6 weeks on my system. custom maid gonna look sweet. I just want to jump it. Please infinity - Send me my container and while you are at it call Percision and tell them to send my Main canopy as well. Please let me jump it.

Hell at this point I would settle for getting my suit so I can get used to flying with bootys.

"Falling is the easy part, Landing smoothly is the most importent part!
-DJ Mike

Got my new VSE Infinity today. I sent in some custom Camo Cordura and they hooked me up B|
Not your average solid black rig, and if it gets stolen, I'm sure it will be noticed (since it is one of a kind :)
Great servive from VSE and fit is awesome. Thanks!

We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

Chris,

Actually it is multicam 500 denier cordura. VSE usually uses 500, but will use 1000 if that is all you can get. 1000 is a little heavier though. Didn't think anyone would be able to pick out the maker :)

We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar