dgskydive

Post your Infinity

I like the small logo on the legstrap, when did they start doing that, or is it a special request?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Mine doesn't have that either. I also didn't get solid embroidery. I think you have to request them
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Sweet dude, congrats :ph34r:

So, you gonna be able to jump it this weekend?

Yup, soccer game tomorrow morning, leaving right after that. I'll hopefully make it to the DZ by 2 or so, I'd like to get at least 2 jumps in, hopefully 3, but it depends on how long the packign takes.
cavete terrae.

Just a plug for Infinity/VelocitySports
I sent in a rig for some cosmetic repairs and they fixed it fast and for free. While it was out there I asked them to shorten the leg straps a bit and they said it would be 50.00 if it required new pads.
I got the rig back today and it looks great. They never mentioned the cost, so I figured they resized the leg loops without new pads but after looking at it, they replaced the leg pads and never charged me! They even put a new butt bungie on the leg loops. Talk about attention to detail...
Anyway, great customer service and communication. I can't think of a bad thing to say about the company. I'll buy another one if and when I need one.

Well I already posted pics of my rig, but I have a new tattoo that flys first class at no extra charge.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

OK, I think I failed to post mine when it was new. So here it is after 400 jumps.

I've put about 10 dirty landings on it in just under 400 jumps, but I swear friends borrowing it put 10 dirty landings on it in 10 loaner jumps. :P I'm calling you out, Shayla! :)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

The purple cordura doesn't match the purple webbing / tape, unfortunately. Welcome to life - nothing's perfect. :)
I was thinking next rig I would just use the yellow-cordura side - yellow cordura everywhere with purple webbing and purple tape. I'd ask for yellow harness stitching, as well.

But I would get standard camo legstraps. Those don't need to be yellow, they need to be bounce-and-blend.

However, I don't know when I'll need another Infinity made new for me. The used Infinity market has been supplying all my needs for now. (I'll post pictures of the other ones later.)

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.