Zennie

On Morbid Jokes

Gang, most of us have a pretty morbid sense of humor. But PLEASE remember that suicide is something that many of us have had to deal with, both personally and with the loss of a loved one. It is a very painful subject to deal with.

I don't want to lose another to it. So if I overreact sorry, but I have no regrets.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

You're right, Zennie, this was definitely not cool. Thanks, Tom, for removing the thread.

I'm just glad he's OK.

This is a very personal subject for me. PLEASE call me if you feel down. My # is 832-865-6823.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I agree we had his name, the name of the boat, and a close area of where it was docked and were close to calling the police to come and check him out. This could have been a bad deal all over a prank.

I've removed several nasty parts from this thread, some of which I take a little personally.

People, Zennie is right on. This is a very serious subject, It's not one I'm going to let us take lightly in this forum.

Since we seem unable to discuss it in the sober, adult fashion it deserves, I'm going to lock this thread.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com