ojf1982

Moab 3/15-17

My brother and his friends are having a bachelor party in Las Vegas so I decided to leave a few days before they arrive in LV and drive to Moab to do my first E. I have contacted Marta but I am not sure if she will be there during those particular days. Are there any other locals in the area who wouldnt mind showing me around if at all possible, PM me.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Hey Omar, my schedule suddenly got VERY flexible so I might be moseying out West during that timeframe. I'll drop you a note.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Awesome! do you still have my cell #? PM me yours

Ted do you want to split the cost of a room for the days I am going to be there?
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

I have been itching for Moab myself. Only five hours from me so maybe I will meet you out there. I will send you a number.

Originally I was thinking that maybe we could muster up some CO peeps to come join you. But then I realized that you'll be there during the week and unfortunately people like myself can only do weekends. Maybe Rauk (or was that Rex Green) can get some time off and join you.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Yeah, I just found out I won't have a job by the 7th, so we will see if I can get another by then. I don't know I have always had a problem with dirty windows. ;)

I should be around doing solos. If Jimarta isnt in town, and no one else hooks up with you, then look me up at the moab valley inn near the Mcdonalds.

Yeah, I just found out I won't have a job by the 7th, so we will see if I can get another by then. I don't know I have always had a problem with dirty windows. ;)

Personally, I've always thought that high rises needed better security, and often considered a career in that field. ;)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

They really do, and I mean, what a public service, right?

ok, I am leaving tuesday morning and arriving in the early afternoon in LV. I believe rex and truckerbase are going to be in moab during that time, and if someone would be generous enough to PM me their contact info, or they should see this post to call me at 786-299-7465.

Hey Omar. I had to accelerate coming into Moab because of maintenance issues with the truck, and freight schedules out of slc. Im still here now, but will be leaving monday. Last two days have been pretty windy, and Im beaten up enough from openings and climbing...[:/]

Jimarta werent in. Door locked and Close sign. But someone was tearing up the south side of the stone house to either a) renovate it, or b) break in and steal stuff. Um. So maybe they know when vertigo will return. :|

No other base jumpers here that I saw, but maybe clint is at the dropzone?

Sorry. I thought zennie had you covered...

There are always BASE jumpers in Moab!!

Marta is in Brazil, but Jimmy P, Redeye, Matthew(owner of the Slickrock Campground, in Moab), Shelley and myself. So at least 5 jumpers all the time. Usually 6 when Marta is here.

Tony Felber from CA/AZ is coming up on the 16th and leaving the 17/18?

So drop a call 435-260-8383

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

awesome, i will give you a call later.