obi

Which gear?

I think Morpheus is working on or has a newer version of the Gargoyle that is in between the standard Gargoyle and the WS-Xtreme.

...it is not just that.
the gargoyle you're talking about is also thinner and little longer suitable for canopies bigger than 245 sqft.
I would say: perfect choice for canopies bigger than 245 no MDV, and for those who jump ''urban'' jumps , slider of and vented canopy with bigger bulk other stuff than WS.
...perfect choice for WS and ''normal'' rig in one!!

:)regards
Regards
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

I would say: perfect choice for canopies bigger than 245 no MDV, and for those who jump ''urban'' jumps , slider of and vented canopy with bigger bulk other stuff than WS.

This was exactly my thinking when I ordered. I don't fly a wingsuit but still wanted something with a nice profile for jumping my PF tracking outfit. Am very happy with the work Rob and Kathy did for me. I've only gone terminal once so far with my Gargoyle/PF tracking outfit combo and it was fucking awesome, like having a lit rocket shoved up your arse. Of course most Australians are already familiar with that sensation. :D

You and Morpheus are making some seriously good shit - very cool partnership. :)
Will