leroydb

Norway trips

Does anyone have a norway trip planned?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

re..he..he...eallly....

check PM please
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

As soon as the dates for the heliboogie are set, i will book my tickets.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

;) of course silly!
jen:PB|
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

where can i find info on prices... such as the chopper?
Leroy

www.basekjerag.com
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

Ok... So who's going when??

I'm hoping to catch some better weather than last year at the heliboogie so I'm thinking the end of July and/or early August. No heli, but hopefully no rain...
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

Ok... So who's going when??

I'm hoping to catch some better weather than last year at the heliboogie so I'm thinking the end of July and/or early August. No heli, but hopefully no rain...

You could as well go in june, up here in viking lands you never know when its going to be good:D

i deafently would say that late july early august should be the best time for such a trip:P

speaking about THE viking land:P;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Is someone know the cheapest way to go there ?
Where is the best airport for landing ? Is it better to rent a car or we should take the train ?
Thanks

Where is the best airport for landing ? Is it better to rent a car or we should take the train ?

fly to stavanger (SVG) and take the boat in stavanger or the fast ferry in lauvik.

www.basekjerag.com