K763

Team Psilocybin Solution

There is a picture in the world of Nik Hartshorne, Dwain, Slim, and Anne as one version of Psilocybin Solution. Now that Anne is the only survivor of that particular team, she is very interested in getting a copy of that photo. Yuri, maybe you know where it is? This would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help.

Thanks from Anne,
by Karen

I may have some video. Did they pick up a trophy together at BD2000? I'm not sure if my version has Smiley or Anne???
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

wasnt zaz involved in the team. ill see him tommorow and ask if he can help anne out tracking down the photo.
peace
>

Being also a degenerate once part of that famous team, I too would like a photo if one is located. Has Yuri fallen off the planet? If so, I'd like pics of that too.
Living vicariously through other BASE'rs
Chesnut of " Team Old and Brittle"

Has Yuri fallen off the planet?

Last I heard (couple weeks ago) Yuri was in Egypt.

By now he's probably in Kathmandu. :P

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Hey Mike,

Yuri is in Egypt freediving, but he will be back home in Early March. Maybe we can have an old school jump & party at the you know what.

Tree, now known as daddy, Team Old & Brittle :P

Yuri is in Egypt freediving

...scuba-diving & chilling. :P
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

Thanks everyone! We appreciate your efforts! I hope Yuri is having a great time, Lika, did you make Yuri wear his t-shirt "I am the man your mother warned you about"? Gotta keep the foreign women safe from marauding BASErs in disguise...

:P

Peace,
K

AHHHHHHHHH....CHESssNUT - (a nic...ism) ...
This must be said with a very loud and obnoxious, grumbley, course & alcohol induced voice.

long time no see
You are not the only degenerates. Nick sucked Zaz, DJ and Me into that team also.
Man it's been awhile./ good times / miss ya...and even think about you sometimes

also: DJ, might have some video . he's got box full of old dv tape.