ditch9276

New Worldrekord !!!

On January 31th, the German BASE Association sets two new world records in BASE Jumping!!!

A 10 way simultan Indoor BASE Jump, and a 20 way row Indoor Jump.

The news article is foundable here: http://www.n-tv.de/5485606.html

cya!!
The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

Yes, we did it! was a great thing. exit height was about 100 meters. landing was on the beach, on the beach-volleyball field and the exhibition area.
hey, imagine: you can base jump right over a sandy beach, have a cocktail afterwards and you can go for a swim at last, meanwhile you can look to your exitpoint ;-)
this was real fun.
just after the 10 way, we made the 20 way.
and the cocktails were for free....
details: http://www.my-tropical-islands.com/presse-pdf/050131_basejump_weltrekord.pdf

by the way ditch: thanx for support ;-)) good luck in croatia and greetz to flying ted
--------------------------------------------------

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

Are you a result of the 7 minute abs tape?
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Congrats dudes! Looks like the sweetest jump.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

http://world.altavista.com/tr I don't really know that much Deutche either but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just copy and paste the article into it. know that some things aren't a direct translation.

Great Job Guys!!!
Große Jobkerle

know that some things aren't a direct translation.

Hee hee... Here's a quote from the translation.

"They hold national and international meistertitel in the "Indor COUSIN jumping" and participated already world-wide in several record attempts. COUSIN stands for jumping firmly standing objects."

Cousin Jumping:D

Shit man, that won't get the point accross. There isn't a German word for BASE that is universal yet though I don't think. Well other than BASE. Here is what I got from it:

Ten bad ass sons of bitches freefell 107m(about 320 feet) and took the tile of "The Most Kick Ass People in the World". As I stated before it isn't a direct translation. The regular world only knows how to translate so much. It's up to us to give them new words.B|

Edit: meistertitel means "record holder" or "Title Master" from what I gather.

Hi Hajo,

I just saw a newsarticle in the German television (Sat.1 Nachtnews) about it and saw that someone (Mahle?) had a heavy linetwist on the jump but came out lucky.. Can you give us details on that one?

Greetings,
Max

Hi, it wasn´t mahle.
also the footage was speeded up by the tv guys to push the visual effect. happend on a mc conkey (firsttimer). I saw that from the top, wasn´t that heavy.
that guy fixed it quick, made a turn and landed smooth.

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

Very nice work guys!

The Germans are getting it done!!!

Bryan

The penalties for an illegal COUSIN jump must be much worse! Wouldn't want to leave any DNA on that object!:D

Hey out there, if you're looking for some pictures of this event, check out my homepage http://www.sky-lunatics.de/al01.htm there you'll found them in the galerie!

Sorry the site is only in German!!!

Hope you'll enjoy the pics!!!

The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

Nice job guys!! Incredible work:)
So what was the old world record indoor jump?? I was part of a 3-way indoor jump in 2002. Not quite as spectacular as your jump but still a huge success and one of my most memorable jumps to date.
So is this going to be an annual event? If it is I would like to officially submit my application;).

Jason

Hi,
the records before were:
2003: 4 way into gelsenkirchen stadium "aufschalke"
2004: 6 way into the same stadium in front of the playoffs for the nfl europe football league
height is about 48 meters to the roof construction, where the exits have been.
jumpers had static-line or pca activation and landed in front of thousands of spectators (and nice cheerleaders) ;-)

With sufficient thrust,
pigs just fly well

I see a guy that was on that 4 & 6 way record around sometimes and bought the video "Der Boose Plan"(sorry I don't have a German keyboard) and it was pretty bad ass. That looked like a real good time. I think the 4-way is on Skydivingmovies.com. I will be sure to bring it back with me this summer to NC.