gus

4 year old BASE jumper

Here.

Looks like he's going head down to me. Loser.

Gus

ps Photoshopped?
OutpatientsOnline.com

I'm not photo expert, but I doubt it's been tampered. I could easily see my kids doing that. Of course there mom blames me for everything crazy and stupid they do.

Ganja

all kids in a low age would do that,even from higher if you ask them to.. its all about trust;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Fear is a learned response...
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

>>Fear is a learned response...<<

Some fears are, but some aren't. The fear of clowns or baloney sandwiches is learned, but the fear of heights, for instance, seems to be ingrained in our DNA. I saw an experiment where babies (at the crawling stage) are placed in a position where to get to their mothers they have to crawl across a section of see-through material over a 4 to 5-foot void.

Almost all the babies stopped at the edge and would go no further. I suppose after a few generations of inadvertently walking off cliffs, all the early humanoids with a penchant for doing such a thng were removed from the gene pool . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

True story about me:
When I was 4, I did a frontflip off the roof of a newly purchased large doghouse placed in our house garage. I attempted to hit a bale of hay, but I missed, hit my head on the concrete floor, and put myself into a coma. I think that counts as a clear indicator of a future BASE jumper.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

True story about me:
When I was 4, I did a frontflip off the roof of a newly purchased large doghouse placed in our house garage. I attempted to hit a bale of hay, but I missed, hit my head on the concrete floor, and put myself into a coma. I think that counts as a clear indicator of a future BASE jumper.

An other True Story, this one about me:
When I was few month old my mother was changing me on a special table... My mother looked away for a second and I felt from there ;)
Don't know if I've been always like I am now or if it just came from there :D

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

:D I climbed out of the top of my crib & took a flying leap to the rug. Busted my lip pretty good... Got a scar on the inside of my lip, suppose it's from that, but then again I really don't remember doing it :S
Jen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Looks like he's going head down to me. Loser.

Yeah.....but The landing area looks 'soft' ;)
and I bet he 'progressed' up to that exit from the other stones......

man are you healed yet
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Back and ribs are about 99.9%... shoulder is about 85%. I could handle opening, but I couldn't climb a tall ladder to save my ass yet (too much shoulder movement). I've made a coupld of skydives, but haven't flik'd yet.

Ganja

right on... hope to jump with you soon. think you have noticed i have cut back on my posting...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Before my son was even born, I bought a full body harness for him. As soon as it fit (about 3) him, we started playing on fixed ropes. I slowly built his tolerence up, and gained his trust.
He loves to rope up on belay, and jump...

He is now almost 5, and getting wild. I have had to really slow down his desired progression.

Almost Daily, he is jumping off things. His newest thing, is to open an umbrella in mid-air. " Hes flying like dady" makes me proud,,,LOL!
Reminds me of myslef at twice his age...

Someday when he is ready, I hope to take him on a Tandem Paraglide flight. Not if my wife can help it! As time passes, he is desiring to fly more and more...

Josh Morell
www.imagethisphoto.com

Holy giant babies, tree...you have babies bigger than you. Just the part of him you got in there is what, 12-15 feet high? Wow...Good looking fellow though, man...Nice job and congrats to you and Mom...:)

He looks like he just found out who the father is.:P

Congrats big man. Best wishes to your deciduous family.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Ya, i looked into BASE, but i read this forum where they all admitted to hitting their heads when they were younger and reconsidered:P

woa....that was cool....

ok, i have tried from multiple locations to get this link, but neither the full link nor rockclimbing.com works. Can sum1 post the pic? thankyaverymuch

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!