pope

BASE PARTY IN COLORADO!

If you are trying that hard to impress a bunch of strippers with your BASE videos, they would be a lot more impressed if you bring a bunch of coke instead.

You'll love Radix, its nice to see that the RedBull and GoFast jumpers have some things in common after all!

Enjoy your party. Call me heterosexual, but if I go to a strip club, I'm not going to watch BASE videos with titties bouncing in my face...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

UPDATE:
The party at Shotgun Willie's was a fucking BLAST! A ton of people showed up, RADIX was in full effect thanks to Jimmy H., we had people bringing in their own footage/edits as well. As we predicted, the BASE videos were watched, but were generally pretty hard to see through the sea of tight young nubile dancers with rock hard nips showcased by the latest fasions in cheap stripper evening wear.

Have to give props to the SW staff, who treated the jumpers VERY well, throwing in prizes for all, not limited to multiple lap-dances for the crowd, Go Fast schwag, etc! A HUGE round of applause to Rick and Trish, whose generosity helped make the night even more memorable!

I now know that it is actually possible to hold yourself upside-down on a brass pole with JUST your ass-cheeks. These girls are TALENTED! You never know when that might come in handy at an exit point! I hope to never have to learn that skill, but was more than happy to see it demonstrated!

It's official--it's an annual event...mark your calendars boys and girls--you'll have to fly out for it next year!!!

Thanks to everyone who came out and/or supported the event!!