jimmyh

RADIX VIDEO DONE

does it give a discount if you have seen it so much that theres no disk anymore:P
good work,and werry funny.

great to show the fuck ups aswell,it were absolute way fun looking at Miels weiv falling while skiing whilst Saun makes the jump:ph34r::Dat least he saw the fun aswellB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I thought the whole thing was awesome. The music and video was great, and the special effects were fantastic. My favorite shots were the opening of the Shane sequence from his POV, and later when he skiied off the mountain (POV accross the valley)....the contrast of his canopy against the backdrop of the mountain, with the mini-avalanches on either side of him....wow. That would be my wallpaper, if I could figure out how to capture it.

GREAT video, Jimmy.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Just received Radix two days ago and I must say that very nice work indeed guys ! Impressive jumps and all. One little note though, I don't think that Miles D's bicycle jump was a "worlds first". There is a finnish (quite famous aerial photographer) Jussi Laine and he has done several jumps with bicycle in the mid-late nineties and also landed them (as did Miles too). Not to take anything away from Miles, a very nice stunt indeed, but just a piece of history. :)
http://www.ufufreefly.com

O.k. people,
the first run of RADIX just became a collectors item. When i dupe more they will be corrected. My apologies to the Finnish guy. However, I'd like to see some evidence.
-jimmy

Recently saw clips of the film courtesy of Miles. Very good!
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

Thor Alex

Excerpt:

"In one television commercial for a Norwegian bicycle manufacturer, Kappfjell rides a mountain bike into an abyss."

I seem to remember pictures of the smashed up bike, so I don't think he landed with it. But that was a long time ago, and I may be confused.

Jimmy, your claim is that Miles was the first to jump and LAND on a bike. I've never heard of anything to the contrary.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Jimmy, your claim is that Miles was the first to jump and LAND on a bike. I've never heard of anything to the contrary.....

Seems Jussi Laine did that back in the nineties:

There is a finnish (quite famous aerial photographer) Jussi Laine and he has done several jumps with bicycle in the mid-late nineties and also landed them (as did Miles too).

Maretus: any pictures? must be some as Jussi has been taking few shots since few years ;)
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

i do belive that in the old days,take a look at them old Wally vhs movies) that a guy does land a 1 weelled bike cuts his canopy and drives on the bike....

yeah Jimmy you bad boy,dont give him that title but the headdown kajak i belive were the first of its kind:ph34r::D

Still i think Miles Bike jump looked more thourght out than the jump in the Wally movie:P

still cool,just wondering if he would have a more soft landing if he took another canopy:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Thanks a lot Jimmy!!!!! Amazing videos. Would have been a bargain at twice the price. The only thing I was disappointed with was the fact that it ended. I was wishing it would go on forever.

Those garbage man pieces are hilarious in Standard Issue. Ski pieces looked especially cool, amazing, and like more fun than just about anything. Rope swing off the bridge also. I give it an A+.

Thanks Jimmy for overnighting my copies so I could have a some "aerial image " stimulation on my bazillion hour plane ride! Nice work!
I cant to see whats next cuz it just keeps getting better and better!
P.S. Nice rig!;)
A

Thanks Jimmy. That was really fun to watch. Love the doctors visit too :)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Fantastic job, Jimmy! Incredible visuals and music seem to melt in each other.

Thanks!

veter

thanks jimmy,
that was a hell of a video, hopefully I will be seen soon.;)

jhonathan
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456