jimmyh

RADIX VIDEO DONE

For what it's worth, RADIX is complete and ready to go. Lot's BASE vids out there this year, I know, but I think this one will hold it's own. It's got that famous guy in it.

It's 20 bucks plus two for S&H. And since I'm full of Christmas Spirit this year, I'll sweeten the deal with a free copy of Standard Issue for those who buy two copies of RADIX.

Jimmy Halliday
P.O. Box 424
Acampo, CA 95220

[email protected]

P.O. Box 424
Acampo, CA 95220

When I was out there, Jimmy, the Acampo post office gave me Box 666.

Rhonda,
you're the one that keeps throwing out all these catchy, hyper-intellegent quotes right?

I got one for you: "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

So you see, since I have a mediocre mind, all the great spirits in the world will always encounter violent opposition from me. But you should still get one of my videos. And my P.O. box is definitely 424, I just checked. P.O. Box 666 is Avery's or Johnny Utah's or something.

so can i send you the money via paypal or you gona make us snail mail the money to you, taking longer?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Since I'm a very trusting guy, just send the money to my P.O. Box then email me that you you've sent it, and I'll throw them in the mail to you.

If the money never comes, you got me.
[email protected]

22 USD coming your way.

PM sent

Funny thing is that I have that poster with that above quote
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

It's 20 bucks plus two for S&H.

Hey Jimmy, how much do you want for international shipping?
Could you PM me with some account details, and I'll transfer directly to your account.

DAMN Jimmy,

$20? Thats a lot less than a lot of the other videos I've seen out lately. Standard Issue rocked, I can't wait to see how sick this new one is.

My money is in the mail, for both Radix and another copy of Standard Issue, everyone keeps taking my copies...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

Hey everybody my copy of RADIX just came in the mail today. I've already watched it twice! It has a little bit of everything. More ski BASE then probably any video out there. Some sweet jumps, and some scary shit. The new years opening sequence is great! The Norway footage has more then the usual wingsuit/tracking jumps. Plus this DVD has some hilarious extras. Not to mention it has that famous guy.

"HIGAF" Honestly I Give A F*^%

Remember,
watching it twice makes the money back guarantee become null and void.

-j

I've heard someone jumps from the RayL...etc....ad infinitum

It's a video...it already happened...if it's even in there...just watch it and chill out.

Please don't start another thread on that...

It'd better have some nekkidness in there...
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Jimmy and friends, I would publicly like to thank you for the video. It was awesome overall, had alot of unique (to me anyway) video shots and angles, and the sound track complimented the video amoung other things.

Great JOB!

Le Roy
Leroy

Just watched Radix for the first time. I really don't know what to say. It was a fu@&ing great movie. Thanks again Jimmy.

Watched it twice already! Very good work!!! That 4-way gainer was incredible.

Hey Jimmy, I couldn't help but notice. Exactly how many standard exit, normal base jump shots did you put in Radix? Lemme see if I got this right:
1. Cliff Ryder, construction hat plaid.
Cliff Ryder off the shipping crane, wait no he cut away, doesn't count.
power thingy..., nope that was a 2 way.
2. that totem pole type thingy in M.V.
3. Hater's Huck POV
4. 162 ft T.F. boat launch. Does it count if its only 162ft? Hmmm....yes.
5. smoke pants guy. Does that count?
6. Karina
7. Miles up in Baffin
8. other Miles up in Baffin
9. Someone flailing off Haters Huck...Does that count?

If 5 and 9 don't count and I counted right then there's only 7. SEVEN standard exit normal base jumps in the whole movie! That's pretty dam cool. Way to make the most creative base flick I've ever seen! Oh wait, thats right....I only think that because I'm in it. Forget it.

Actually Huckstable,
I'm not counting Cliffy's B. exit either cuz his pilot chute comes so close to Brodericks face that it actually leaves the screen.
So that only leaves six flat and stables.

I'll try to correct that in the future.
j

Jimmy and all who read this. What a bad ass video!!
This was certainly one of the BEST videos I have ever seen. BASE or SKYDIVING!!! The clips were awsome! It's amazing the stuff that was captured on video. Jimmy's personality showed through out, adding alot of charcter to RADIX. Some parts made me laugh, for a long time, some parts made my veins pump. The special features section was one of the funniest things I've seen in along time!!!(Where did all that come from?!?I have a couple ideas.) Just wanted to say great job. I just did my first BASE jumps right after watching that video. Awsome insperation! You guys RULE!!! The B-Team RULES!!
Jump More, Bitch Less!!!
Jonny Guru
Make the most of what ya got!

Me likey. Me thinks worth the twenty spot. Thanks.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm gonna answer the above "DVD or VHS" question cuz this has been coming up a lot. As I'm advertising a "video," people wonder whether that means DVD or VHS. Oh, it's a DVD. I didn't spend 50 hours on the DVD authoring program just to copy it to a tape. But it's not a movie. All of the footage was gathered on mini-dv or DVcam cameras.

If I sell a lot of RADICES (plural form of RADIX) then I'm gonna buy:

1. Some cool 22 inch rims for my van. The kind that keep spinning after you stop.

2. A super 16mm movie camera (super 16mm transfers beautifully to HDV). That way some day I might be able to advertise a "movie" instead of a "video." However, it'll still probably come on a DVD.

By the way, thanks to everyone who has bought a vid from me and the positive responses are great.

-jimmy

Right fuckin on Jimmy!!! Couldn't take my eyes off it for a second. What a sweet production.

And where can I sign up to learn how to schlair my tarp correctly?

_