Skylark

Wingsuit Waterfall Video

I've been away from Skydiving for far too long and I miss it [:/] I've heard a lot about these videos:

Congratulations to the 2003 BASE VideoFest winners:

1st Place - Jeb Corliss for his documentary "A Year in the Life". Highlights included NYC hotel jumps, canopy collisions with waterfalls, and some amazing aerials. Jeb won a cool Oakley backpack and a 5-pack of MiniDV tapes.

2nd Place - Tony DiCola (Donk) for his Norway wingsuit videos from this summer. The most talked about scene from this video was Harry P. flying next to the waterfall. Donk won a Raptor Bellymount Camera Platform by Vertical Visions.

3rd Place - Johnny Utah for his "Huge" video showing the TF 19-way jump and Moscow tower leaps. The 19-way video was amazing, showing many different camera angles. Of course, it was also amazing because I was on the load (shameless, self-promotion). Johnny won a Bridge Day 2002 video and 8x10 photo enlargement of his Bridge Day 2003 jump.

Most Entertaining - Bertrand Cloutier for his video showing all the cool things you can do with your face and mouth when a 120 mph wind hits it just right in freefall. Also, there was a cool leap off a moving vehicle off a small bridge into water. Bertrand won a Bridge Day 2003 hat.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase any of this stuff on DVD or whether it's on the net? Particularly the waterfall clip.

Are there any other new DVD's that can rival Soul Flyers?

"Into the dangerous world I leapt..." William Blake, Songs of Experience

you could check the triax website
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

As far as I know, 2nd and 3rd place tapes are not sold to the public. Do a search for screennames "Donk" and "JohnnyUtah" if you want to contact them. I'm not sure about Bertrand's tape.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Let's not get confused. In his original post, Skylark listed the 2003 BASE Videofest winners. Triax won the 2004 BASE Videofest with their Continuum 2 entry.

Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

2nd Place - Tony DiCola (Donk) for his Norway wingsuit videos from this summer. The most talked about scene from this video was Harry P. flying next to the waterfall. Donk won a Raptor Bellymount Camera Platform by Vertical Visions.

Didn't Jay Epstein's Mexico video win 2nd place? (http://www.adrenalineexploits.com)Either way, a lot of cool footage there! Congrats to everyone. A big thanks to Donk again for organizing the event.

Are there any other new DVD's that can rival Soul Flyers?

I was just able to watch SF the other day for the first time. In my next life I want to be born French. Good Job on the movie guys!
cheers!
pope

Yo Pope....too much late night video editing?;)
Read my last post - Donk won 2nd place in 2003, Jay Epstein in 2004.
CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yo Pope....too much late night video editing?;)
Read my last post - Donk won 2nd place in 2003, Jay Epstein in 2004.
CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Way, Waaaayyy too much.
too much all-day editing too.
-p