badenhop

Re: [JohnnyUtah] As usual, blah blah blah.....

I miss me too. :-P

Hey, PM me your real email address. I dont think I have it.

ciao,
abbie
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Hey Abbie, why are you an Avery-hater? I think there should be a whole misinformed thread started, where you and Avery can throw down, a couple people would have their days made seeing something like that...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

You missed us in Moab last weekend. The gang from Denver and Twin Falls were tearing up Moab Utah for the weekend. It was a fantastic time with all of us jumping from a new (lowish) exit point. Good stuff I tell you, good stuff!!!

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

ok more trouble. for the sake of the internet and all that its good for...

I have un-banned you from BASE.
Sangiro removed your avatar...
It is absolutely imperative that such images be clearly labelled as NSFW ("Not Safe For Work")...

NSFW = NOT SAFE FOR WORK. THE FOLLOWING LINK IS NSFW! DO NOT CLICK IT.

Link removed. What is the point of just trying to stir up more antagonism here? You may find it amusing. I find it childish. ~Tom Aiello

waka waka waka,

a
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

This thread diverged from the "Best BASE Jumper" thread, into a totally separate discussion. Badenhop's post was originally made in response to this part of JohnnyUtah's post in that thread:

BTW Avery, your avatar really shows where your heart is. Its really bizarre how you are so obsessed with me. Kind of reminds me of that movie fatal attraction. Any chance you could get a grip and quit being a major weirdo.

As it looks like both Avery and Johnny have had their say and are done with this, and the thread is now being kept alive by other people who are apparently simply wishing to stir up antagonism, I'm locking it.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com