Treejumps

The World Famous Miles D

Hi Shane nice seeing your tipping out of your closset.
You only dare as it aint you people are speaking about?no worrys i have a shoulder you can cry by;):ph34r::D

1. Death camp was my idea, gonna keep doing it.

aslong only your close freinds and you dies i dont give a fuck...B|

2. Love those top rail bails!

no worryes,if you think that extra 1m will save your arse going in.. just dont slip onto your nuts..:o

3. Waterski jumps, two thumbs up!

yeah using so much time rigging it up will make you a few jumps off a day,psst just say you dont dare its ok to back off;)

4. Dayblazing, awesome! (Especially your objects)

your welcome if you dare whith out video:ph34r::D

5. I invented the McConkey so I'm world famouser than any of you ass wipes.

Beeing a wuss not jumping whith the canopy in the container is not somthing to be proud off...:ph34r:

6. I'm also sponsored by Red Bull.

Are you allowed to walk arround whith out metal in your nose??:|

7. Tried to kill Miles at Bridge Day.

You aint good at it,he is still here and famus,you want a tip??:ph34r::D

8. Tom A. yer an asshole.

he sure is,lucky his a clean one:)

Shane McConkey
"The world's greatest base jumper"

Could you buy me a beer one day?

Welcome to the board ShaneB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Dayam!

Go Faber.

I almost fell for the Huckstable post but as everyone knows the McConkey was invented by that little homo who used to snowboard so how could it be you also? Or are you that paraglider pilot who really did it first?

I'd have called it a Bisley since his wasn't a one shot deal.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahaahaahhahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahhahahhaahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!

Although, I still think Miles D is more WORLD FAMOUSER' than you.........
Thanks for the video Chuck!

" better warm up the milk"

See, there you go again.

There is a time for mourning but after that you should celebrate that persons life rather than get angry or upset everytime people talk or read about it. Sorry if we think differently on this.

We dont. Its just that you were bringing it up to diss miles. How would you feel if someone brought up the death of a loved one of yours for the purpose of dissing you?

By the way, its spelt winkelkotter not winklekotter. Happens all the time...no worries dude.

edit to remove attachment, see explanation below ~TA
Have Fun, Don't Die!
Johnny Utah
My Website
email:[email protected]

Johnny,

I think we're all pretty tired of having this re-hashed. I won't allow other threads in the forum to degenerate into yet another repeat of the Johnny v. Avery saga.

You've had your say, and made your points. So has Avery. Can you guys please just give it a rest?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I shook hands with Shane McQuestionable today.
He was being totally rad.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

I retract all I said about Miles, except for the glory hounding stuff. Its obvious to me now that Shane is the cause of all of BASE jumping's problems. These kids (Shane, JT, et al) just don't respect anything. But hey, they will grow up and quit playing with Barbie dolls soon, and then the sport will be ok.

Until then, thanks for the rad videos Jimmy H. Totally tubular. (Still can't get the 80's music out of my head).

Happy Christmahanakwanzaaka! :)

A bit disappointed in your efforts people but I'll let it slide this time since we're so far gone with this thread at this point. Here are your grades anyway:
faber - Excellent use of the quotes and you put the most thought into your response. I almost felt some anger but not quiet. - B

Skinflicka - You completely fell for the "I invented the McConkey" set up totally blowing any chance you might have had at comedy or a come back. - F

hucklberry - Lovin' the milk comments for all these crybabies! - A

badenhop - Seeing me in person yesterday impaired your ability to write a decent whining here on Dork Zone. - I (Incomplete, do over)

Tree jumps - Excellent redirecting of your vagina. The "don't respect anything.....Barbie Dolls" stuff seemed heart felt. Fascinating comments to Jimmy. Are you guys buddies now? - A-

faber - Excellent use of the quotes and you put the most thought into your response. I almost felt some anger but not quiet. - B

:ph34r::D if you had felt anger your then a person whith loads of anger:D

When we meet,punch me in my fat belly and lets move on;)

ps. as you mention me first does that mean you like me most or less???:ph34r:(we dont use the letter system here:P)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

ps. as you mention me first does that mean you like me most or less???:ph34r:(we dont use the letter system here:P)

the letter system is from A (best) to F (worse) withoud E (because E is dangerous:P)

Or maybe he meant that a B should be your next object :P:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hi Shane,

I'm sorry, did you have digs on Jimmy? Don't worry, I'm on the East coast. :P

Nice reply. I must admit that your writing level seems to have improved. Your normal 6th grade writing level is a nice put on, though. Must go over real well with your fan base. Still, a solid post with all the trimings. Merry Xmas!

Or maybe he meant that a B should be your next object :P:D:D

You really think he would kill me??B|
highest B arround is 143ft and by "neuclear" winds arround here i would atleast be hurt:D

you guys got snow yet?? F#¤king cold arround here:( but no snow yet..

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

yep, snowed this night, and the damn trucks came to salt the streets and take the snow off the streets at 3 AM >:(

Hey, we're supposed to be a snow country...

And at 9 in the morning there wasn't any snow left. I hate the "anti-snow" truck >:(>:(
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Snow? oh yeah! Good we have all this fabulous post to read, if not the short days would be a got da.. boring up here!

Happy new year everyone!

Snow? oh yeah!...

Can I be a total ass and just say that here in good ol' Southern California it's about 80 degrees F (~27C) right now.;)B|:D:P

It would be even better if the north winds changed to south but we can't have everything.[:/]

now that is a picture I like!
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

typical eastcoaster!..........
my pussy hurts........... "i retract all i said about "WORLD FAMOUS" Miles D"

By the way.......... they're HUCK dolls!
get with the program you VAGINA!
you only wish you had one!
You could ask the "WORLD'S RADDEST BASE JUMPER" for one........... but I'm not to sure if he would give one to such a large VAGINA!