rfarris

Turkey Boogie!

hence, body armor and hanwags... i'm set.

Oh no, you're going soft again! :P
Did my naked cliff with nothing but the rig on, barefoot and all ;)

Well, just wanted to see ya really naked :)

bsbd!

Yuri.

I've been secretly violating Base700's sister in her rear orifice in silent retribution for a couple of years now. I also glued his ex-girlfriend eyes shut with my man-juice. We are almost even now:ph34r:

May we live long and die out

nice. :|

Hey don't forget about 698. He broke the tradition well before 700.

wankers :P
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Here are some of the pictures i promised a few of you. if you are in one of them send me your mailing address so that i can mail you the CD. Well tell me what you think.
Later
Ryan
Skydiving is borring!!

Ryan,
Nice pics, thanks again! Was great meeting you and Neil, hopefully we'll run into each other at another exit point in the near future. C ya!

Awesome!!! Thanks again for taking such great pictures!!;):)I actually got a couple of y'all from welshmans, and another great picture of doug's tree landing... I'll get them tomorrow & post 'em.:o;)
*yay*
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Nice pics Ryan.

call me or the other this week, there might be something

Looks like there was a fun time had by all and hope to go with next year, job depending
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Now i know who all those people i was watching were. I am the whuffo who brought my kids to watch you guys exit on that small drop. Thanks for a great show :P