RayLosli

" Radix " Video - Jumping off the Rail

In my opinion.....
You bunch of Whiney-Ass, Fucking Pussies.
I am getting so fucking sick of this , Jumping off the Rail .CRAP.
Most of you don't know your Ass's from a hole in the ground
There have been a Thousand or many more than that of the Rail.
Nobody cared. or gave a, Big Flying Rat's Ass.
The town of, Twin Falls, the police, Don or Bert. or Pedestrians or Traffic.
No One.... CARED. No one Thought ...Twice About It !

The Rail is the only thing we ever used to jump off of.

Do you think you can follow this ?
Now.....Shut your Pie-hole up and listen.
The Main reason we don't, jump off the Rail Is.....

In 2001 Avery, Dennis, Harry approached the city of Twin Falls and in
The proposal that was submitted to them. For IPBC and possible control
of the bridge, like something that resembles a, commercialized Bridge Day.
That they wanted to start and run.
There was some rules submitted to the city counsel on how the jumpers
would conduct themselves.

The one that SUCKED The MOST was .........
We, As Jumpers, Will not be jumping off the Rail. at anytime.
The, No Rail Rule never existed until the 2001 IPBC Snake River Comp.
All of the sudden we go a list of rules before we attended that comp.
No BASE jumper will jump off the Rail. at anytime.
That Rule Never Existed, Until After That Point In Time.

All I remember is saying,... Bull Shit.
Us that jumped the bridge on a regular basis. We all looked at each other and said....
"what kind of crap is this. Who in the Fuck are they, to make rules for us to follow ?
Who the fuck made them the Boss ? What gives them the right to control us ?
The rules were made to benefit them. but.....They affect us. Why ?
What makes them think, they know what is best for me ?
What a bunch of control freeks. I will not stand in line and be told what to do.
Who in the hell do they think they are ?

Slim and I and a few others wandered in to Twin Falls back in 1998 and I
would imagine there were a few before we got there that jumped off the Rail.
There were... Flat and stable, Back and Front aerials, CRW, and muti-ways, and
Many, Many board jumps and Hand-stands and I even think, Smiley, took his
Wing Suit off the Rail once. Even things that were done, without common sense.
Would you believe....No One Cared.

We stood on the Rail.
Ooooo...Nooooo...We jumped off the Rail.

Why don't you people get a grip on your Mindless Rail jumping Dribble.

What is really funny.....
The were no serious injuries and no one ever, Cratered-Inn
until after we had rules.

that was then ,this is now .while i see where you are comeing from to me it is a small faver to ask so that we can keep on going back for a long time . thanx muff muff muff
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

You are pretty much stuck to, No jumping off the rail.
As far as your Conscience and Ethics holds you back.

I am just feed up as far as I can take this, Rail jumping dribble.
That keeps pouring out. It is predictable as.... Pavlov's Dog.
You mention the words,- Red Bull & Rail - in the same sentence.
and ring the bell.
It is a slobbering feeding frenzy.
It never ends. Now it's "Radix video"

Die," No Jumping off the Rail "...(stab - stab / with a stake through the heart)
DIE.....DIE.....( stab - Stab) ....DIE

Ray, what the hell dude. Want to jump this week sometime? We didn't go to Moab. Give me a call.

All I can say is Thank You brother and I second that.

The trip I met you and others there jumping off the rail, and no big deal. As long as you could balance in the wind.

And what else? the better part? '98, '99 you could SHOOT THE STEEL. yeah, it wasn't even a big deal. noone differentiated between climbing up underneath and launching vs jumping off the rail vs jumping off the deck.

IT WAS ALL JUST JUMPING!!!!

Then something got the Bridge Enigineer involved with permits, who said.....no no. ONLY AUTHORIZED people under the bridge.

And hence began a new rule......That is now part of the ethics and code of the bridge. That was the start, and then came the Rail. Or did they both come at once?

Thomas

edit: Names removed

Gosh, Ray, last time I jumped at TF with both Slim and Dwain they were fine with not jumping off the rail. Why? Well, a bit of fucking common sense I guess. And it seems to me that if DW could exhibit commonsense in this regard and avoid a pointless stick in the eye to "authority" in the process, it can't be so bloody hard can it?

The local folks -and local jumpers - don't want folks going from the rail. So. . . don't. How fucking hard is that? Can't understand the connection, Ray? Need someone to spell it out for 'ya. . . ?

The thing is, jumping off the rail is no more fun than jumping otherwise at TF (or doing the wild and super-duper rad "jump from the steel" bullshit that was never more than a silly waste of time given that the bridge is legal with nil approach. . . why in the world would one muck around underneath. . . there's always HS in WA if that's one's preference, though I suppose there's a bit more skill required to do that object than some other posters here could muster in a crisis; I even hear there's a few big bridges back East with genuinely fun steel for those with the skills to get there absent needless Drama).

It's a bridge, over water. Where you launch from is pointless. Perhaps, Ray, if your "BASE career" has gone so downhill that the rebel thrill of Jumping the Rail at TF - WOO HOO CRAAAAZY! - is your current apex experience. . . well that speaks for itself now don't it.

There's heaps of objects in the world with heaps of twitchy, funky, scary, cool exitpoints. TF isn't one of them. It's a bridge, a nice legal bridge that's great for learning aerials to boot. What the fuck difference does it make to eschew jumping from the goddamned rail? What, you need the extra 4 feet height so you can "smoke it in baby" and impress the newbies? Try some bolder jumping, perhaps, if that's your real goal.

As for the misplaced "I am such a rebel" attitude, it does make me chuckle. It's just so entirely out of place. Perhaps this is mid-life crisis or something? In which case, why don't you buy a new car or something and leave the delicate TF situation alone.

I don't even jump at TF anymore and haven't for years, but it's painfully fucking obvious to me that jumping from the rail is a stupid, selfish, pointless, gutless, pathetic thing to do nowadays given the social climate down there. So if the self-appointed Cool Kids are just Too Cool For School to stay off the fucking rail, here's a concrete suggestion: I'll show you half a dozen bridges in the PNW where you can jump from the rail. You might need some actual skills to survive the jumps, but the rail's all yours. And if you do these jumps and still walk without a limp, you'll earn my respect - grudging or otherwise.

In the meantime, Ray, your petulant diatribe here simply reinforces how utterly idiotic the whole "argument" is. Don't. . . jump. . . the. . . rail. . . at. . . TF.

Simple enough?

Cheers mate,

ds
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Does anyone know the MAIN reason for not jumping off the rail?

MOTORISTS DRIVING BY CAN EASILY SEE YOU ON THE RAIL - RESULTING IN MORE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS FOR THE RUBBERNECKERS, OR MORE 911 SUICIDE CALLS.

PS. Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. Cya.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Hey....Jason
Got this funny E-mail from , BASE Ethics this morning
It is hilarious......Stuff :D
A must to read.

Ray,

You don't question the laws established by the Constitution of the United States.
You just abide by them. Do you pay taxes? If you don't, then think about who has
authority to govern you, and what happens when you willingly neglect the payment of taxes.

THE SAME APPLIES TO THE LAWS OF BASE JUMPING. You don't question them,
you just abide by them. If you don't, then think about who has the authority to govern
you, and the discipline that shall be placed upon you...

BASE JUMPERS. And guess what...cruel and unusual punishment isn't in our
Constitution...remember John Vincent? You'll beg to be in his shoes, even after his ass-raping
in a NO jail after a non-BASE related crime.

Want to jump from the rail? Let US catch you doing it, and you'll be lucky to ever BA...you'll
be lucky to ever...SE...you'll be lucky to ever jump...better not let us catch you, because JV's
ass-raping would be a blessing upon you.

Respect BASE, because our government imposes MUCH worse penalties than the US government.

Sincerely,

BASE Rep., State of FU, esq.

Dear BASE, Ethics
To tell you the truth I have not jumped off the Rail in idaho for a couple years.
With the huge amount of BASE traffic/jumping the past few years in Idaho.
It most likely has been a Plus.

Sorry ...I do not know who, John Vincent is, or his story.
But I will tell you that, Sodomy is illegal in Oregon and Idaho.
Even though it might have been a consensual and Loving act between you two.

Too bad Mr. BASE Ethics has to hide behind an anonymous email. I tell it like it is, with no hiding behind false screen names or email addresses.

PS. John Vincent day blazed a building in Atlanta, I believe, and was later tarred and feathered because of it. The locals had the building dialed in for nighttime jumps, and John's daytime jump burned the building, and got somebody fired over it.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

PS. John Vincent day blazed a building in Atlanta, I believe, and was later tarred and feathered because of it. The locals had the building dialed in for nighttime jumps, and John's daytime jump burned the building, and got somebody fired over it.

Don't stress about it, Jason. Ray knows full well the facts surrounding JV's blatant burning.

Rather, Ray is just using the conversation as an excuse to indulge some of his gay fantasies via yet another rabid homophobic rant. . quelle surprise, as they say up here with less than a touch of irony. Ever wonder where all of Ray's homophobia-out-loud comes from? That's right - denial, Ray is in fact gay as a treeful of parrots. Gay as a three-dollar bill! Gay as a sky filled with fluffy, rainbow-colored clouds!

Don't worry, Ray. . . someday you'll find a man who won't reject you, and then you can finally find peace. Until then, I hope your gay fantasy life is enough to sustain you. B|

Peace,

D-d0g

ps: gay sodomy isn't illegal anywhere in America any more, Ray - the Supremes knocked the piss out of that one last year. So when you do find the gay lover of your dreams, bugger away to your heart's content without fear of jailtime big boy. ;)
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Jeez!
I'm going to have to go get a job or something.
That way I won't have time to read this shit!

Last time I was at TF, it was still ok to jump the rail, and I did several times. Big deal.

The fact is that the sheer volume of jumps there has increased dramatically, and one of the very few things they've asked is that we not jump from the rail.

That's fair enough, I can live with that.

Look on the bright side: Climbing over and being forced to lean out a bit before exit better simulates some of the "unauthorized" jumps that we like to do anyway.

If the weather's good, I plan to huck a few things this weekend.

Ray: You're welcome to join us for something midway between PDX and here if you want. Contact me or your local hacker if interested.

If we do a bridge, I'm going to insist upon using the steel, though.:)

-Josh
If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

Hey guys,
Did I mention I didn't put any rail jumps in my video?
-jimmy

Ooh!

That one made my eyes water.
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

This was started because basically I was sick of hearing about that Bridge Rail.
I have never heard so much Crap about a, Piece of Steel in my life.

This also has been quit interesting.
Throwing out some, Stimulation out there to see who Bites on it.
The Reaction from posts and e-mail has also been Interesting.

Some were Negative and some were Positive.
(also)...One or Two, were Slobbering at the chance to respond and transfer there
Honest emotions to my, -Rail Jumping- Stimulation.
If you read certain people's Posts. You can see a lot of .....
** Who They Really Are ** (also)...Usually have a, Hidden Agenda.

Most of you, I feel kind of fall in the middle about jumping off the Rail, but
Sway a little on the side of doing what is right for the whole group. but in
general You really don't, Give a Flying Crap.. Just keep the Damn Thing Open.
You did not respond ...Good on ya.
Smart enough not to respond to my....
3rd Grade, BASE, Pavlov's Dog, Science Experiment.

But....back to the Post's, made in Response to my, "Radix Video" jumping the Rail.
If you read certain people's Posts. even Mine.
I can be accused of being a little antagonistic...( True ) A little Weird... ( True )
but I'm .... Honest . That's a big fucking - Plus +

* Base428 (jason bell).... All in All stand-Up Guy
The same for DexterBASE (chad) and CrazzzzzzzyThomas

* BrotherMuff65 (johnny gates).... Gotta Luv Him - It's always - All GOOD

* Skinflicka..... He's a .... Basterd
but....I like that ...( Skinflicka ) He is a real, Shit-Starter in a... (good way)

Let's Not Forget : (not in thread) but........
* Perrinegrl
Meghan: Had good intentions but started one of the most F##ked up threads in the BASE
community. With No BASE experience and No Free-fall Skydive. just a couple Tandems.
but had... Noble Intentions.... (rolling my eyes).

* jimmyh .....(trouble maker) but would share a exit point with him anytime.

* What about - BASE Ethics ? / Mucho-Mas, Freaky / Bad- Shit-Starter.

* What about ..."KidWicked" has no Info Entered ? He also has a History of starting
Crap in the WingSuit Forum. Now he has nothing better to do than try to Convince
people to Boycott Jimmy's Video because he did a few Rail Bails.
Shit-Starter, for Sure. but... worth my time to figure out ?

(also not in thread))....
* Tom, I could not believe he didn't get in on it. .....( I think he is catching on.)

.Again, I would like to thank those of you who..Transferred a Response to my,
"Rail Stimulation" Fun...Fun...Fun...

** PS: Honestly, I really have never heard the story on, John Vincent,
Never paid much Attention to BASE politics and sure in the hell ever logged into DZ com.
till Dwain, smoked it-Inn. Basically, " I Just Jumped."
and.............
Did not Know, The Supreme Court, Knocked the Piss out of ...GAY SODOMY, last year.
I am glad to see someone has a -Need- to keep up on that subject. ;) :D

....Tom, I could not believe he didn't get in on it...

I could be wrong but I think he's been out of town and somehow not been able to get to a computer.

Did not Know, The Supreme Court, Knocked the Piss out of ...GAY SODOMY, last year.
I am glad to see someone has a -Need- to keep up on that subject. ;) :D

:D it's called being educated, big boy. . . you might want to try it someday. It's really fun! Sad that I know more about the legal system in your country than you do, and I don't even live there.

No hidden agenda here. I disagreed with the argument you proposed in your initial post on the subject. I found your response to be laughably indicative of some major issues regarding sexuality that you seem to never tire of publicly fighting to bury within yourself, without much success. Hence, I engaged in what we call "satire" with respect to this issue. Look it up in the dictionary if that one eludes 'ya, Ray.

All I hope is that you can get past this "angry denial" stage and come out of that dark, musty closet Ray. I still remember when you hit on me at Slim's bachelor party. . . and I'm not the only one! :P:)
"Rainbow Ray, they call 'ya. . . :$

ds

ps: the Supremes ruled on a Texas law covering same-sex sodomy specifically, but their ruling was written to encompass all currently-existing U.S. laws regarding "sodomy," however defined. If you'd have taken the time to read the article you might have figured this out, and not made an ass of yourself. . . again. Oops.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
+~+~+~+~

What about ..."KidWicked" ... He also has a History of starting Crap in the WingSuit Forum.

Total lie. Show me where, exactly.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

* jimmyh .....(trouble maker) but would share a exit point with him anytime

I look forward to meeting you. You don't sound like an idiot at all. Mildly educated? With fair amount of history/experience to back up you words.

Apparently rare commodities these days.

Ray
I have never met you and I realise I'm a very inexperienced and probably not very knowledgeable jumper, BUT I have to disagree with your statement below:

This was started because basically I was sick of hearing about that Bridge Rail.
I have never heard so much Crap about a, Piece of Steel in my life.

I'm pretty sure the rail is not steel! :o:P;)

soon to be gone

Whoa, I was told to check out dz.com, but I never expected this! Ray, what's your problem with not going from the rail? Maybe it's not as dangerous as "a few" think, but have you ever heard of rules? What's your problem with obeying them?

Maybe we can jump the OTHER legal bridge in the US sometime. Oh, wait, I'm sorry...there's only ONE. So what's wrong with respecting the rules established by Twin Falls, and by BASE jumpers, in order to keep the Bridge open?

So what if you're gay, so what if you don't speak/understand proper English, so what if you don't understand the laws of the US. True, that makes you a moron. BUT HOW ABOUT RESPECTING OBJECTS, OTHER BASE JUMPERS, AND THE RULES ESTABLISHED BY BASE JUMPERS AND OTHERS?

Seriously, what is your problem? This is truly disturbing.

PLEASE, Ray, don't burn our bridge, PLEASE don't give the whuffos reading this a reason to jump the rail, PLEASE forget about yourself and show some respect for others...PLEASE????????

Whoa, I was told to check out dz.com, but I never expected this! Ray, what's your problem with not going from the rail? Maybe it's not as dangerous as "a few" think, but have you ever heard of rules? What's your problem with obeying them?

Maybe we can jump the OTHER legal bridge in the US sometime. Oh, wait, I'm sorry...there's only ONE. So what's wrong with respecting the rules established by Twin Falls, and by BASE jumpers, in order to keep the Bridge open?

So what if you're gay, so what if you don't speak/understand proper English, so what if you don't understand the laws of the US. True, that makes you a moron. BUT HOW ABOUT RESPECTING OBJECTS, OTHER BASE JUMPERS, AND THE RULES ESTABLISHED BY BASE JUMPERS AND OTHERS?

Seriously, what is your problem? This is truly disturbing.

PLEASE, Ray, don't burn our bridge, PLEASE don't give the whuffos reading this a reason to jump the rail, PLEASE forget about yourself and show some respect for others...PLEASE????????

Well said.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Well said.

I'm not so sure about that. You might want to give a little consideration to who you're talking to. Ray has been jumping far longer than you or me and he's forgotten more about BASE than I know. He's a solid jumper with solid ethics but he does enjoy stirring up some shit once and a while.

You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but you might want to stop for a second and think about the possibility that you may be talking to someone who will be around long after you and I go in.

Just a thought.

Ray, call me damnit I want to make a jump tomorrow night.;)