ncjumpjunkie

Man UP!!!!!!!!

1st... so much for freedom of speech over at sonic Beef .com.. they proclaim you can say anything over there.. WEll folks it aint true. they blocked my ip and closed my account. i guess you have to be in their elitist club?

oh yea... more to follow
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

1st... so much for freedom of speech over at sonic Beef .com.. they proclaim you can say anything over there.. WEll folks it aint true. they blocked my ip and closed my account. i guess you have to be in their elitist club?

oh yea... more to follow

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

oh yea... more to follow

Quite frankly Leroy, if they would have done that on DZ. com long ago, North Carolina would have been a lot less known about . It was your antics that got things stirred up. I believe The first time I saw John Hayes post on here it was about you taking an AFF student out for a base jump and what he should do about it.

May we live long and die out

I want to set the story straight...

I DON'T JUMP WITH NCJUMPJUNKIE OR LEROYDB!!!

Just Rauk...

Still trying to decide if you are banned for life from application from the B Team, or if that will just be a standard one year suspension...

That is all...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

First off I started posting to defend myself becouse someone posted a whole thread with my name on it warning me and the people that i tought not to jump the free stander in SC if it wasnt for the thread you started this wouldnt have happened.

#1. Again I state that I am not sorry for posting that video to help others.

If you dont remember who put you off on your first one it was not me but Rich.

#2 servey says, ehhhhhhh, nope. Rich was not there, also note you put me off of for my first jump.

You were invited becouse we were all trying to get you to change the things that you were doing but it didnt work and i havent jumped with you since.
#3 Wrong, 25 oct 04, where i was invited, though not by you.

Which AFF student did I take?
#4 Yes john, Which student indeed

Me and my Wife own this DZ and no one else. However someone else owns the airport.
#5 So you own the land or lease it?

If you remember asshole I was already there at the free stander when you pulled up I DINT INVITE YOU.
#6 no you didnt, but I was invited non the less and you had the choice to leave and not jump, but you choose to stay and jump and bust your ass.

On that night jump you speak of the least experienced person there had 200 skydives! And they were there with James using his gear.
#7 But you still put the others off, its not about whose gear it was.

My first jump on my gear slider down after it came back from getting new lower control lines,With 160 plus jumps on my gear I KNOW when SOMETHING isnt right and yeah i took a digger but you didnt see me posting about it in here wondering what other people think. LAST but not least scroll back and look at all the abuse that I have taken on here becouse of YOU. On here it doesnt matter but in the real world I dont have to put up with
it, so there for STAY AWAY you are not welcome anywhere around me.

#8 Again I throw the bullshit flagg. You did 1 mckonkey which is slider down,. I posted that video not to seek attention but to share knowledge. It could save someones life, but whatever, you don’t care about things like that.

So does this mean I am not welcome on your leased property?

edit: site naming ~TA
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Nor do I jump with ANYONE in North Carolina and/or South Carolina and/or ANY one in Carolina... I think. Now that I think about it, I don't jump with people from most of these crazy states. B|This is how the Carolina's split in the first place, now you guys are feeding an age old fire that sparked in the days of the Civil War. As I recall, one of the southern generals jumped an old wooden windmill in the day, and that just pissed ole' Abe Lincoln right off...
:ph34r:
sorry, I couldn't resist

Quite frankly Leroy, if they would have done that on DZ. com long ago, North Carolina would have been a lot less known about . It was your antics that got things stirred up. I believe The first time I saw John Hayes post on here it was about you taking an AFF student out for a base jump and what he should do about it.

Thank you Mike that means alot to me. And your right, even in that post I never would tell anybody who it was that I was talking about. But I can only take so much crap for stuff I had nothing to do with. I tried to protect him and keep his name out of things but he keeps on and on and I get the blame!

this sounds like AA support meeting no?
Leroy

First off I started posting to defend myself becouse someone posted a whole thread with my name on it warning me and the people that i tought not to jump the free stander in SC if it wasnt for the thread you started this wouldnt have happened.

#2 servey says, ehhhhhhh, nope. Rich was not there, also note you put me off of parkton for my first jump.

{I HAVE the video it was the day that JAMES and RICH did the 2 Way and James hit that limb with his nose.

You were invited becouse we were all trying to get you to change the things that you were doing but it didnt work and i havent jumped with you since.

{You said it which one smart ass do tell

Me and my Wife own this DZ and no one else. However someone else owns the airport.

{ I lease the land but own the business

If you remember asshole I was already there at the free stander when you pulled up I DINT INVITE YOU.
#6 no you didnt, but I was invited non the less and you had the choice to leave and not jump, but you choose to stay and jump and bust your ass.

{I took a hard landing in the road and I NEVER screemed like you did.

On that night jump you speak of the least experienced person there had 200 skydives! And they were there with James using his gear.
{ Do you remember I JUMPED BEFORE ANYONE even YOU. Who did I put OFF?

My first jump on my gear slider down after it came back from getting new lower control lines,With 160 plus jumps on my gear I KNOW when SOMETHING isnt right and yeah i took a digger but you didnt see me posting about it in here wondering what other people think. LAST but not least scroll back and look at all the abuse that I have taken on here becouse of YOU. On here it doesnt matter but in the real world I dont have to put up with

#8 Again I throw the bullshit flagg. You did 1 mckonkey at piney which is slider down,. I posted that video not to seek attention but to share knowledge. It could save someones life, but whatever, you don’t care about things like that.

{When I did the McConkey the brakes were not stowed.Unlike freefalling slider downon hte free stander.

{You bet it does, Im sick of your shit

{I HAVE the video it was the day that JAMES and RICH did the 2 Way and James hit that limb with his nose.

i think i remmber you had my PC. Yes john show us the video, as I recall we were all day blazing that day.

#2 servey says, ehhhhhhh, nope. Rich was not there, also note you put me off of parkton for my first jump.

{You said it which one smart ass do tell

{ I lease the land but own the business

{I took a hard landing in the road and I NEVER screemed like you did.

{ Do you remember I JUMPED BEFORE ANYONE even YOU. Who did I put OFF?

#8 Again I throw the bullshit flagg. You did 1 mckonkey at {edit: site name ~TA} which is slider down,. I posted that video not to seek attention but to share knowledge. It could save someones life, but whatever, you don’t care about things like that.

{When I did the McConkey the brakes were not stowed.Unlike freefalling slider downon hte free stander.

{You bet it does, Im sick of your shit

edit for site naming ~TA
Leroy

since you are quitting for the umpteenth time, can i buy your dusty base gear
Leroy

since you are quitting for the umpteenth time, can i buy your dusty base gear

Yeah you can buy it its for sale for $1400

Going to the technical side of this, did I read correctly, a rollover (McConkey) with brakes in hand unstowed? I don't know a lot, but that doesn't seem like a good idea to me (and really, I don't know, so that is why I ask), I just think of accidentally yanking on one more than the other during that inflation. I also am thinking about if heading matters, say it was a solid object B, A, or E, would you still do it with brakes in hand? Sorry, didn't mean to interupt the fight night, but I would like to know how this works for you.

Thats correct I keep my toggles in hand when i roll over so when it starts to inflate I pull half brakes so I maybe wont get a line over.I have seen a couple of line overs on McConkeys with brakes stowed. I have never had a problem with this technique but who is to say if this is correct or not. I have a McConkey on a "B" and off of the pillor at {edit: site name ~TA} and never any problems. I saw this technique in the video Soul Flyers and thought it was pretty good. If you have any advice please let me know.

edit for site naming ~TA

Thats correct I keep my toggles in hand when i roll over so when it starts to inflate I pull half brakes so I maybe wont get a line over.I have seen a couple of line overs on McConkeys with brakes stowed.

Is your slider up or down? Are you using a tailgate?

I've seen several slider up line overs on McConkeys. I've yet to see one line over with a tailgate, though.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

John,

You may be judging Leroy too quickly here. I'm almost certain that this little fuss today has nothing to do with Leroy, or his posting of that video.

I'll PM you.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Sorry for naming that sight Tom.
Slider down, No tail gate.....and i saw one with a tail gate being used.

A few general comments:

1) I'm going to leave this thread active. I do think it's good to talk some of these things over, and we can have some positive outcomes (note, I'm seeing a little start toward warming in the old Parkton standoff, and I think that's good).

2) The next person who directs a profanity toward another poster will be banned, as will the next after that, and so on. Stop calling each other "assholes" or whatever else, please.

3) Let's all try to calm down and talk this out. Carolina politics seem to be one of the main causes of locked threads on this board lately. I'd like to see if you guys can come to some kind of resolution. Not only would that be good for my headache, but it would also probably be good for all of you, and you objects. John has been grown up enough to post his phone number. I wonder if anyone will be mature enough to pick up the phone and call him. Talking directly to each other is almost always more productive than shouting on the internet.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

John,

You may be judging Leroy too quickly here. I'm almost certain that this little fuss today has nothing to do with Leroy, or his posting of that video.

I'll PM you.

Look bro at all the flame and bashing post that I have received as a result of him. Tom I dont know you personaly but you have heard my name on here alot being the moderator. Its all becouse of him. Ask around Im a pretty good guy most people like me. I even like Leroy but haw much do I have to take.

yea, John it is all my fault, ALL mine. You are innocent!

when ever you are ready to make up, I'll be here

oh and TO ANYONE if you want to call me ask for my number via PM
Leroy

yea, John it is all my fault, ALL mine. You are innocent!

when ever you are ready to make up, I'll be here

:-* Dude you just need to stand up for your actions especially when others is taking the heat for something you did.

I don't know a lot, I have done all but two of mine off the potato, and gone stowed deep brakes. I did maybe two slider up, but heard that isn't a great idea, and usually use a tailgate when I go slider down on them. This I think (and have heard) can slow pressurization. I see how keeping the brakes in hand could be beneficial, there would be no surge from popping toggles and releasing too quickly. I will gather all my thoughts on them if you like, but know, like I said, I am a newbie. I have maybe 30 unpacked jumps give or take, (a mixture of rollovers, reverse rollovers, TARD's, and TARDovers (or whatever we are calling them)) so anything I have found is nothing but work in progress.
Adam

well i am sorry i wasnt sitting on dz.com all day waiting for the post.

OH HEY, anyone from the dz reading this, I still love you guys and gals. feel free to visit me at Raeford once I start skydiving again
Leroy