ncjumpjunkie

Man UP!!!!!!!!

...I think the other post was put out by...

You are leaping to (incorrect) conclusions.

Well you seem to know who it was Please enlighten us.
IF I was wrong I apologize, publicly
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

Well you seem to know who it was

I have the advantage of being able to read all the IP addresses.

Please enlighten us.

I prefer to speak to him privately. As you can see from my post in the other thread, I'm not a fan of anonymous flaming. I do think folks should sign their name when they post things. I also think that people posting things on the internet is often a poor substitute for real person-to-person communication.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Well you seem to know who it was

I have the advantage of being able to read all the IP addresses.

Please enlighten us.

I prefer to speak to him privately. As you can see from my post in the other thread, I'm not a fan of anonymous flaming. I do think folks should sign their name when they post things. I also think that people posting things on the internet is often a poor substitute for real person-to-person communication.

I would like to talk to who ever it was.... Since I have to defend myself from false alligations.

No chance man. He signed in under a false name for a reason. This is a losing battle anyway. They are just gonna keep blaming you no matter what. This is for scarolinalocals and pretty much all of the blamers. We picked it out just for you.

Hey Tom,

Can we start a regional subforum in the dz.com BASE Board for the Carolinas, so that I don't have to read their childish internet fighting? Seems like we had this problem last year here, a lot of it went away after a couple conversations and face-to-face meetings..

One dick can F- things up for every BASE jumper within hundreds of miles... Don't be a dick...

I was too busy jumping this weekend, and I come back to this? Hehe, kids...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

Hey Tom,

Can we start a regional subforum in the dz.com BASE Board for the Carolinas, so that I don't have to read their childish internet fighting? Seems like we had this problem last year here, a lot of it went away after a couple conversations and face-to-face meetings..

One dick can F- things up for every BASE jumper within hundreds of miles... Don't be a dick...

I was too busy jumping this weekend, and I come back to this? Hehe, kids...

No body asked you to read the damn thing! And I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't named in the damn thing.

sorry we were interupting you just clicking on another link instead of this one though.

sorry we were interupting you just clicking on another link instead of this one though.

:):o:D:D:D:D

You know what, my only mistake was putting a video out there to help others...

You talk about man up, how about calling me, instead of hiding and blindsiding me behind a computer?

Despite this I will still do business at your dropzone,that your boss owns.

JOHN HAYES, You were the one that wanted to throw a base boogie the night {edit: site name ~TA} was burnt. I had never been to an A with an elevator, elevator!!! John, you invited me to go! So tell me how you, JOHN HAYES, never taught me? The first jump from 600 feet, where you instructed me on how to do my first hand held 3 sec delay. Nad, you really never have taught me? My bad what was I thinking?

To this day I am continously coulseld about all my previous mistakes and site preservation.

I have fessed up to all of my transgressions and have learned, and will not forget my mistakes. Have you? how quickly you forget. I will not stand idley by or play dead, and let you bash me, and avoid your responsibilities. Nor Will I respectfully, like I ahve in the past, ever ask you for advice again. Seeing that I cause you so much heart ache.

You have at least taken 1 aff student that I know about, what about the ones that I dont? oh wait your 4 billion jumps gives you the right to do that?

since we are throwing names around...

ALSO THE guy that has been posting on here about this sight LEROY BUCKLEY was NEVER tought by me so how IS THIS MY FAULT?????

yea john is not my mentor. He ONLY put me off on my first base jump. Yea .

I DONT JUMP WITH LEROY!!!!!!!

I am throwing the bullshit flagg here. Remember 25 October? the day you all wanted to do Mckonkeys? oh you dont want me to also mention you also busted your ass on the road too! probally not? and then you blame the canopy manufacturer?

Also you talk about my mistakes? What about when you took an AFF student in the middle of the night (who was scared shitless, didnt knwo what gear he had, no saftey breifing of any substatance) off of {edit: site name ~TA} this past winter? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Then you send that guy to a dealer right after that.

Then you hold a BASE community meeting where you "quote" an industry standard for minimun jumps recommend before base jumping.

WHAT THE FUCK JOHN? I was at the DZ this last sunday and you didnt say shit to me. Hell you helped me get what i needed to vote in the uspa election

edit for site naming ~TA
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I don't like drama, so I will stay as far away from your guys problem as possible, but in my eyes, taking someone on their first jump puts a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Whether or not you jump with that person ever again, by giving them that first taste you are the catalyst to begin the cycle. I agree on the fact that we are all (mostly) big boys and girls, and I have put one person off of the potato myself, but there are three people (the previous included) in the world right now, that I would take for their first jump. The difference between these and others is that I know them well, and trust them (not comparing to yours, as I don't know who you have or have not taught). I truly don't know and (I mean this in the nicest possible way) don't care whats going on out there, but I hope you guys can resolve your issues and continue to do what we all love to do... and have fun DAMMIT!
Adam

peterk....SsHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....(quiet).
this is entertaining to some of us on a rainy day.:ph34r:

Ray, you are right again... I am hereby changing my position...

Hey guys, did you hear what the other guys are saying about you now? Ouch, I would have to kick their ass for typed words like that...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
---------------
Peter

B| It have been so bad weather here for 5 days.

This made my day ;)

Troublemakers... ;)

Its been six posts since you fought... What gives, are you going to post when you get home, or do I have to wait for you to get back to work in the morning??
---------------
Peter

Not to rub it in, but it may start another fight so here goes. It is SOOO nice here right now, and we have a new "B" to open up tonight. So to all the rainy places out there, wish you were here. ;)Seriously though, it wouldn't be a bad thing to make it this way sometime, there is some fun to be had.
Adam

I have the patient to wait for the weather to clear up ;)

IN case any on this board weren't aT THE video contest at the Holiday Inn on Thur night at Bridge day. These guys showed a Video titled " DAY BLAZEN" by Eastern North Carolina crew. THey showed all of their little day jumps at these same towers in question, I think they actually won a prize for it. It was edited by John Hayes and included jumps by Leroy and others. Most of the sites shown are burnt now. John, if you don't have anything to do with these guys? Then why were they all in the video??

Feel free to blame me, since i took you on your first jump.:ph34r:

May we live long and die out

Let me set the story straight. I entered my own video. My videos were not included in johns day blazing video.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Another good one. One thing the city is lacking: non-man made objects. Something about cliffs. :)Thanks for the tease ;)
Adam

You know what, my only mistake was putting a video out there to help others...

You talk about man up, how about calling me, instead of hiding and blindsiding me behind a computer?

Despite this I will still do business at your dropzone,that your boss owns.

JOHN HAYES, You were the one that wanted to throw a base boogie the night {edit: site name ~TA} was burnt. I had never been to an A with an elevator, elevator!!! John, you invited me to go! So tell me how you, JOHN HAYES, never taught me? The first jump from 600 feet, where you instructed me on how to do my first hand held 3 sec delay. Nad, you really never have taught me? My bad what was I thinking?

To this day I am continously coulseld about all my previous mistakes and site preservation.

I have fessed up to all of my transgressions and have learned, and will not forget my mistakes. Have you? how quickly you forget. I will not stand idley by or play dead, and let you bash me, and avoid your responsibilities. Nor Will I respectfully, like I ahve in the past, ever ask you for advice again. Seeing that I cause you so much heart ache.

You have at least taken 1 aff student that I know about, what about the ones that I dont? oh wait your 4 billion jumps gives you the right to do that?

since we are throwing names around...

ALSO THE guy that has been posting on here about this sight LEROY BUCKLEY was NEVER tought by me so how IS THIS MY FAULT?????

yea john is not my mentor. He ONLY put me off on my first base jump. Yea .

I DONT JUMP WITH LEROY!!!!!!!

I am throwing the bullshit flagg here. Remember 25 October? the day you all wanted to do Mckonkeys? oh you dont want me to also mention you also busted your ass on the road too! probally not? and then you blame the canopy manufacturer?

Also you talk about my mistakes? What about when you took an AFF student in the middle of the night (who was scared shitless, didnt knwo what gear he had, no saftey breifing of any substatance) off of {edit: site name ~TA} this past winter? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Then you send that guy to a dealer right after that.

Then you hold a BASE community meeting where you "quote" an industry standard for minimun jumps recommend before base jumping.

WHAT THE FUCK JOHN? I was at the DZ this last sunday and you didnt say shit to me. Hell you helped me get what i needed to vote in the uspa election

First off I started posting to defend myself becouse someone posted a whole thread with my name on it warning me and the people that i tought not to jump the free stander in SC if it wasnt for the thread you started this wouldnt have happened. #2 If you dont remember who put you off on your first one it was not me but Rich. #3You were invited becouse we were all trying to get you to change the things that you were doing but it didnt work and i havent jumped with you since.#4Which AFF student did I take? #5 Me and my Wife own this DZ and no one else. However someone else owns the airport.#6 If you remember asshole I was already there at the free stander when you pulled up I DINT INVITE YOU. #7 On that night jump you speak of the least experienced person there had 200 skydives! And they were there with James using his gear. #8My first jump on my gear slider down after it came back from getting new lower control lines,With 160 plus jumps on my gear I KNOW when SOMETHING isnt right and yeah i took a digger but you didnt see me posting about it in here wondering what other people think. LAST but not least scroll back and look at all the abuse that I have taken on here becouse of YOU. On here it doesnt matter but in the real world I dont have to put up with it, so there for STAY AWAY you are not welcome anywhere around me.

edit for site naming ~TA