My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Fucking Hilarious!:D:D:D
Looks like we found some contenders!;)
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

even i admit that is some funny shit
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I don't know what he is gonna say. Just turn the phone one so people can talk to you like you wanted.

why have your friends threaten me in no uncertain terms on my voice mail? I saw you face to face today. You had the chance to work this out with me like adults, or hell even fight me if you were so inclined.

ps Where i work, I am in a building that I have little to no signal.

I am not sure what "beef" (note the pun) Mat has with me since this is me and johns "beef"

but this is the transcript of the voicemail Mat (eb6677 or something)sent me:

1:32pm 17 nov 2004
mat call my voice mail:
hey leroy i see you are having some fun on the boards and thats good because now its time

to pay up, i'm gona be home in 2 weeks, where ever youre hiding you gota come out and

play sometime.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I have actually taken the time to read the whole thread here THINKING I could learn something......
Jeez...you guys bitch more than a womans institute sewing circle......
And I havent learned anything new........
Kiss and make up fellas's........move on

i tried, i saw john face to face... well he was sitting in his car, and had the chance to make up or work it out.... he didnt wana talk.
Leroy

he didnt wana talk.

Although I am mostly entirely underwhelmed by this whole thread, I have to ask......

.....why didn't you?
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

EvilIvan, do you not remember how things worked in 2nd grade?
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

EvilIvan, do you not remember how things worked in 2nd grade?

B|

British school system mate - what's 2nd grade? Is that the one where my daddy was bigger then your daddy??
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

he didnt wana talk.

Although I am mostly entirely underwhelmed by this whole thread, I have to ask......

.....why didn't you?

Why didn't I?

#1 His wife was in the car. I didn't want to disrespect him and have him lose face in front of his wife. That is not honorable. So I didn't out of respect for his wife.
Leroy

I have actually taken the time to read the whole thread here THINKING I could learn something......

You didn't figure out the value after like...page 4 and you kept reading?

I guess you took the medical managers job cuz you wuzzn't smart 'nuff to be a doktor.:P
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Ouchie !
No....I just thought like everyone else here it might...just might reach a conclusion

And by the way.....'Doktors' come to me when they dont know......and I say that with a great deal of respect for them
(I'm not just a 'Medical Manager')

;)

Just funnin' dude. My sis is a doctor. Although, she is as thick as pig-shit.

I have utter respect for anyone who can earn a living fixing problems on a machine which repairs itself.

"Go home and rest...It's only cholera...that'll be $80 for the office visit".

Smashing folk.;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Well on that premise my beat is....
stuff inside stuff that fixes itself ,thats broke and needs stuff that doesnt fix itself puttin' inside stuff to fix it....and needs people to check it to make sure it dont stop workin';)
Im sure that makes sense....

Figure out what that is...and your stock goes up a couple o points;)

surreal. That's almost word-for-word the way my sister answered one of her final exam questions.

Do they actually teach it that way?

I never did figure out why many of the smart kids thought that qualifying for a career in which you are expected to stick your digits into the rectum of an elderly person was some kind of achievement.

You don't need to do such things professionally. Just date a nurse...that's what they're for.

I'm sure I've upset plenty of people with this already so I'll quit. It's not like I had any stock to go up in the first place.

Best of British,
;)
$kin.

It's not like I had any stock to go up in the first place.

You did....
And for the record....I dont 'put digits in rectums' during my 9-5.....past 6pm.....well that would be for recreational purposes;)

why do i want to talk to him? so he can feed me what you have been telling him?

Talking in person has always, in my experience, been superior to posting on the internet.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

ok agreed, usually, but not when he is making threats that in a round about way tell me he wants to fight.

I say again, that I approached John today and he didnt want to talk. This is the person that I need to talk with. Not his buddy Mat eb66to77...
Leroy

this is the transcript of the voicemail Mat (eb66to77)sent me:

1:32pm 17 nov 2004
mat called my voice mail:
hey leroy i see you are having some fun on the boards and thats good because now its time to pay up, i'm gona be home in 2 weeks, where ever youre hiding you gota come out and play sometime.

-------------------
hey people, be sure to call me in 2 weeks and one or two (or 3 depending on severity of coma) days in the hospital. Mat is a big SF type duder that will smash me up for sure. I can only take this as a threat.

I mean seriously there is no need for beef here. (note the pun)
Leroy

Dude, this is quite honestly the first thread I have physically laughed out loud too. Who knew the internet could be so fun.

Thanks dude. Oh, and there was some definite trembling on that one. The first thing that went through my head was, "I have to climb on the outside?!" :D

That is not honorable. So I didn't out of respect for his wife.

I thought the B Team posts were pretty good but that one's the funniest of the lot. I don't see much honourable behaviour going on here. [:/]

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

The most important thing I've learnt from this thread is to never shake hands with Skin'fingerlickinggood'Flicka. (I already knew PeterK was retarded)

Now I'm just waiting for someone to wrap this thread up with a 'Jerry's final thoughts' moment... :D

glad i could oblige
Leroy

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

he didnt wana talk.

.....why didn't you?

Why didn't I?

#1 His wife was in the car. I didn't want to disrespect him and have him lose face in front of his wife. That is not honorable. So I didn't out of respect for his wife.

so why do you ask,perhaps you did the right thing not talking to him at that point,perhaps thats why HE didnt talk to you aswell...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

so why do you ask,perhaps you did the right thing not talking to him at that point,perhaps thats why HE didnt talk to you aswell...

TALK? Im finished talking, and posting about this bullshit.
TAR & FEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI