TomAiello

Creating Multiple Accounts

Please read this announcement from Sangiro:

Heya all,

There has been a recent spate of users who register multiple accounts on Dropzone.com for whatever reasons, varying from those with ulterior motives to those who just want to be silly. This practice creates a lot of confusion, unnecessary noise and potential for abuse. Unfortunately it seems to be happening more frequently now than before.

Effective immediately you are allowed to have only ONE active account on Dropzone.com. Multiple accounts are not allowed unless for special purposes. If you want an additional account please PM or email me before you open the account with an explanation of why it is needed. There are very few circumstances under which you will ever need two accounts on Dropzone.com.

Going forward, anyone found to have more than ONE account will have their account terminated. If you are one of the users with multiple accounts, you have until July 31st, 2003 to PM me with a list of all your accounts/usernames and which ONE account you wish to keep. However if I discover these on my own after this date I will disable and ban ALL your accounts.

If you have any questions please read the Dropzone.com User Account FAQs and if the answer is not there feel free to contact me.

Have fun. Keep it clean!

Safe swoops
Sangiro

We have recently had multiple posters, who are also well known and experienced BASE jumpers, create additional logins to post semi-anonymous things. While I often sympathize with the intention, and such postings are not against the rules, creating multiple logins is. If you want to post controversial things, funny things, or just silly things, please stick to your one account.

I think of you as friends. But the rules here apply equally to all of us.

Thanks.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com