ove

"Rock Draggon", reviews?

Were are those promised reviews of this "revulutionary" new canopie?;)

Ove

Do, or do not. There is no try.

I've got about 10 jumps on it so far. What I see I like but I want to put a few more jumps on it before I write down a formal review.

It's a very, very stable canopy. Heading performance is good, and it is VERY easy to sink.

I'll keep everyone posted.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I'm under the impression that the Rock Dragon will perform very much like a FLiK and a Black Jack would. But I could be wrong. All I've ever flown to date has been my FLiK (which I am happy with). But unless I'm mistaken, isn't the Rock Dragon, FLiK and Black Jack canopies all very close in design? :)

I'm also curious to see what will happen with BR's line of products as well as Vertigo's line of products now that the two companies have merged. Maybe someone from BR or Vertigo will see this and keep us updated. When I find some free $$$ lying around the house (something which may not happen for a while due to current and up and coming expenditures), I would love to put together a 2nd rig and I'm not 100% certain what this 2nd rig would be made up of yet. I am happy with my BR gear, but I also understand that many of the other manufacturers also make good kits.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

it is VERY easy to sink.

what about sink vs stall point,is it easy to regonice? i know its limited after 10 jumps but if its easy to sink it might be harder to feel when it begin to stall which pretty much often will ruin a day...[:/]

Im interested comparisons Rock Dragon cs other BASE canopyesB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Were are those promised reviews of this "revulutionary" new canopie?;)

Ove

There is one over on Page 5 here.
==========================================

I didn't invent skydiving, but I jumped with the guys who did.

I'm under the impression that the Rock Dragon will perform very much like a FLiK and a Black Jack would.

Several of the FLiK reviews I have read suggest that it is a more "sporty" canopy than the Rock Dragon seems to be, so I don't believe they will perform very similarly.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."