pope

continuum II: DONE!!

I haven't jumped in more than a month, but it's finally in the can so to speak.

It's off to the duplicators, and should be ready to ship in about a week!

Anyone interested, visit www.triaxproductions.com. You can find out more about how to get one.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen--you're aces man.

cheers, and don't call me for the next 36 hours because I'll be asleep.

Oh yeah-Continuum I is also available on DVD--same place. check it out.
pope

Nice job on putting Continuum I on DVD, I don't even own a VHS player. Have ordered them both as well.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

I have personally witnessed what the man in his basement has done. This video is a whole new level. It gives me chills watching it. Never before has BASE jumping been caught in such a way that it makes you want to get naked, rig on and jump off your bed into a pile of blankets.

Chris, myself, and Damian have all put in some serious hours to pull this off. Chris himself did not sleep at all for the last week.

The final product is one that I am proud to present and I am really excited for the whole community to see the next level in BASE videos.

I would like to personally thank Chris and Damian for making what was once a video series that started as a hobby and helping turn it into a professional, awesome, kick ass video series with more to come.

Thanks to everyone who helped contribute and pushed us along the way.

Enjoy the product, because everyone will watch this at least 50 times.

Kenyon
www.triaxproductions.com

PS: see you at the premiers

everyone will watch this at least 50 times

I caught the whuffo premiere of Continuum II in a Boulder CO bar last night and my first reaction once the movie ended was ... hmmm .... I need to watch this again. There's definitely some good stuff in this new movie with some innovative camera techniques and technologies. And I really want/need to watch this movie many more times. But it's not like the first Continuum movie and I still like that iteration very much as well.

If I'm not mistaken, advanced orders can be placed now, but the actual DVDs will be ready for delivery in a few weeks?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

If I'm not mistaken, advanced orders can be placed now, but the actual DVDs will be ready for delivery in a few weeks?

Thanks for coming last night Steve.
Yes, they are at the duplicators right now and we will most likely be sending them out as we are heading off to BD on weds.

Continuum I (DVD) will be ready to ship by this coming weds.

Glad you liked it.
cheers,
have fun in Moab.
pope