base283

Felix Baumgartner Arrestado

"specially constructed suit" [:/]

The only thing worse than a cold toilet seat is a warm toilet seat.

Thanks for the fixed link. must have been two many beers.
I got half it right, the pics link still works for me.

Thomas

specially constructed suit

No that would be specially constructed helmet. I think XL is as high as they go in head sizes these days. :|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

It looked to me like an arrest the whole time. Felix didn't look too concerned about getting away after he jumped, he spent too much time looking for the cameras and media:P. I mean did they really think that he wouldn't be seen by the huge ship right underneath him?
I wish I had unlimited funds so I could jump anything I wanted anytime I wanted.>:(

I wish I had unlimited funds so I could jump anything I wanted anytime I wanted.>:(

Somehow I doubt you would. In my opinion, you'd be unlikely to waste the (deserved) respect of your jumping peers.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I agree with ya 570, He was grandstandng when he should have been running IMHO. We had to wait a while to get a ship passing by in the back ground for the "money shot" as he calls it. The crew on the deck thought he was a suicide and were yelling for him to !JUMP!. Felix told me that he wishes the same (unlimited funds so I could jump anything I wanted anytime I wanted). but instead he gets called to different parts of the world to jump what I consider BS sites.
take care,
space